Friday, August 3, 2012

(House Warming Event) Toilet Tree Products: Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror


Have you ever wished you could exfoliate your face or pluck your eye brows while in the shower, maybe even shave those hard to see places or wash your make up off? Your search is now over, because I found a product that can help you achieve all the above!! I found the Deluxe LED Fogless Mirror over at Toilet Tree Products!!


Steve had received a Fogless Mirror as a Christmas gift from his mom, he always loved the thought of shaving in the shower, but his fogless mirror fell short. As he got frustrated with uneven shaves, he made it his mission to redesign a fogless mirror that was both fogless along with actually staying attached to the wall. So he teamed up with his Father and Brother and Toilet Tree Products was born. They came up with the name Toilet Tree "toiletry" because it fell in their category of their designs, "Bathroom Products".  


I was super excited to team up with Toilet Tree Products and review one of their awesome products! As I searched their site, I came across all kind of cool bathroom products like the Toiletry Bag and Shower Mirrors, along with their Bamboo Collection and Grooming Line. I decided to chose from their Shower Mirrors and picked the LED Deluxe Shower Mirror. I knew I could put this to use and I was right!! There are so many uses the LED Shower Mirror provided me and being in a home with children you tend to have them all migrate in your bathroom while getting ready...Well my girls do anyways. So I normally just run them a bath, so they are out of my things and I can watch them at the same time, while getting ready. But the problem I always had was my mirror fogging up while putting on my make-up or doing my hair and found myself frustrated while trying to wipe a spot off to see...Not anymore with the LED Deluxe Shower Mirror!! I can now apply my make up and do my hair while they are in the bath, by simply adding water to the fill reservoir. By adding water, it neutralizes the mirror and air temperature to eliminate fogging, how cool is that right??!!  But the best part about the LED Shower Mirror, it has two light settings, perfect for your lighting needs!!


LED Fogless Shower Mirror Features:
*Full Frame Illumination
*Larger Mirror Size
*Truly Fogless
*Two Light Settings
*Easy Fill Reservoir
Adjustable Frame
*Adheres to Virtually any Wall Surface
*Convenient Shelf
*Rust Proof
*Shatter Proof
*Squeegee Included

Over all, I love the LED Shower Mirror, it has a lot of offer and truly stands up to it's name...Fogless!! I think these would make great gifts for a loved one or even to spoil yourself!! Every one needs to spoil their selves every once in a while!! :)

To learn more visit ToiletTreeProducts.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with specials and promotions!!





Buy It: You can purchase the Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror for $49.95 on the ToiletTreeProducts.com Website.

*Disclaimer - I received the mention product for review purposes.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their site.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*



1 comment :

freddie said...

Ya know I was not sure I would like the fogless mirror because I wasn't sure it would work. But after reading your review, I'm now sure I can. This would make a wonderful gift for my son-in-law. I love that it lights up too.