Sunday, September 2, 2012

(Baby To Child Event) Fisher Price Loving Family Dream Doll House


I remember when I was a young child, I always played and had super fun with my doll house, now I can pass a long my love of playing with a doll house to my children with the New Loving Family Dream Doll House from Fisher Price!

 The new Loving Family Dream Doll House takes dollhouse play to the next level by adding new designs, elegant styling, sounds and music, real working lights and a super cool secret surprise room!! The new layout features 9 rooms and 4 floors (when secret room is out), a winding stair case and has real working lights in the bathroom and the chandelier in the foyer. It also has 9 realistic sounds such as a doorbell, flushing toilet and ringing phone, and plays 4 songs like Happy Birthday or a lullaby. All these new features makes this a truly unique magical dream dollhouse!!


My girls were very excited for me to put together the Loving Family Dream Doll House and could barley maintain their selves, they were that excited!! Assembly was very easy, it came with 9 parts and most of the parts simply snap into place. I did have to screw a few sections, but wasn't very hard at all! The Directions are clear and very readable making it very easy to put together which was perfect for my impatient girls (lol!) My favorite parts are the hidden battery compartment located on the bathroom sink, you can barley tell its even there, they did a great job in disguising it. My other favorites parts are the easy to fold storage and how you can maintain most of your doll house furniture in their original places when time to put up the dollhouse. My girls favorite things are the real working lights and sounds, the figurines and the whole dollhouse! They play with the dollhouse for hours upon hours, giving their little creative imaginations plenty of use. They also love to rearrange each room with the provided pieces and recently I found out you can buy additional furniture and accessories for the Loving Family Dream House!! Check out some the cute Furniture Sets!! You know what my girls will be getting for Christmas (lol)!!




The Loving Family Dream Doll House comes with 4 dolls-Mom, Dad, Daughter and Baby, along with 8 piece play set which includes a Sofa, Bouncer, Tea Table, 2 Chairs, a Hat, a Teddy Bear and a Back Drop Picture.  This doll house requires 3 AA batteries. *not included.*









                                                    Check out the Secret Room!!



Overall, this Doll House has it all!! My girls are constantly playing with the Doll House and will tell you that it is their favorite toy!! I would totally recommend the Fisher Price Loving Family Doll House to your daughter or loved one!! This would make a great birthday gift or up coming holiday gift as well and would make a little girl very happy!

Fisher Price offers a lot of other wonderful and amazing products for both boys and girls, like Power Wheels, Thomas and Friends, Little People, Mickey Mouse Club House and much more!! So go ahead and take a look around their site and see some truly amazing products!

To learn more visit Fisher-Price.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter for great promotions and new products!!




Buy It: You can purchase the Fisher Price Loving Family Dream Doll House for $90.00 from the Fisher Price Website!

*Disclaimer- I received the Fisher Price Loving Family Dream Doll House, free of charge for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

Jennifer Young said...

This is really cool. My daughters LOVE playing with little dolls and doll accessories. My almost 3 year old can sit there for an hour all by herself playing and making the dolls do things, lol. I think they'd really like this!

Mizzreviewlady said...

Oh I just love that adorable little doll house! My daughter should be playing with that kind of stuff in a couple years, and I know which brand I will be purchasing for her!