Saturday, September 1, 2012

(Baby To Child Event) Me4Kidz Nail Buddy Review




My baby girls are growing up so fast and they both think they are going on 30 and 31 instead of 3 and 4!! They are little Diva's and love to do what mommy does, like make up and nails, but I still think they are too young for the harsh chemicals found in regular fingernail polish. Thank goodness for me4kidz Nail Buddy starter kits!! They are perfect for allowing my young girls feel all grown up with their very own nail kits!


me4kidz offers an array of  Buddy kits and a Medical Bag for all those little boo-boos children encounter during the day. me4kidz is a family owned and operated business and their core focus is designing functional and modern first aid kits to prompt and inspire caregivers world-wide to be ready for everyday childhood injuries.

My favorite part about me4kidz is that they partnered with a non-profit organization to humbly provide consistent work for those of various disabilities, allowing them to feel a since of need for the community and increase their self esteem!! How cool is that??!!!


Upon receiving the Nail Buddy Kit, I was very impressed with all that comes in the Eco Friendly/Recycled Container! The kit included 2 sheets of fun flower nail stickers, 2 fun printed nail files, 2 water based finger nail polish Lavender and Pink, one colorful Nail brush, and a 4 sided fun colored nail buffer and in its very own recycled/reusable container!! As soon as I opened the kit to take pictures, my girls was already lined up with their little hands out, ready to get their nails painted.

I found that the nail polish goes on really easy, with no chemical smell, which was my biggest worry. After their little nails were painted and I added a few flowers to their fingers and they was sooooo happy! It gave them a since of (how would I say this) olderism (?) and really boost their little egos!!

Products Include:
*Nail Buddy
*Diaper Bag Buddy
*Smile Buddy
*Medi Buddy
*Little Buddy Wipes
and
*Medibag Family First Aid Kit



Overall, we love the Nail Buddy Kit, it made my girls super happy and they pranced around like little princesses! I really enjoyed watching my girls be so happy that they can do things like mommy can, something as simple as painting their nails. I would totally recommend the Nail Buddy for me4kidz to any young girl and would make a great Christmas or birthday present or a simple I love you gift!!

To learn more visit Me4Kidz.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter, for future promotions and new products!!




Buy It: You can purchase the NAIL BUDDY for $5.95 plus s&h on the Me4Kidz website!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments :