Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bad Luck?

Hey my awesome readers, followers and friends!! You probably wondering why I haven't been posting much, this past week, well I recently burned my fingers pretty bad and had 2nd degree burns. I promise, if I didn't have bad luck, I would not have any luck at all!!! lol....Anyways, they are healing very nicely, although its still a little painful, but for the most part they are doing great!!

The Dr said, its probably the worse and painful spot to burn yourself, since your fingers have a lot of nerve endings in them...
Have you ever burnt yourself?? This is my first time, and right now they actually feel like I have dipped my fingers in melted wax, just that feeling you have when you have wax on your fingers lol. 

As you can see, they might not look real bad, but let me tell you, its the worse pain I have ever encountered in my life!! lol! I cried like a 2 year old baby and went straight to the ER. My wonderful friend was making it way worse on the way too, saying, you know they will take a metal brush and scrape away the burnt skin, already in dyer pain, the thought of them scrubbing it with a metal brush made me cry even more lol!!!


 Anyways, I will be back to blogging today, and will try and post some awesome reviews and giveaways for all my awesome readers, followers and friend!!


3 comments :

Mike Davis said...

OUCH!!!!!!! BE Careful will you-- you need them all.

Ruby said...

Ohh.. I wish you a quick recovery.. Take care..

freddie said...

Oh I know how you feel. I accidently poured boiling water on my upper leg and it's the worst pain I ever felt. It took forever to heel and I had a terrible scar for years. But it did heal.