Monday, September 3, 2012

Contest: Pin It To Win It With Mobi!!

Do you love contests?? I know I do!! I came across a Neat and Easy, Pin It To Win It Contest from Mobi!!!

To Enter Mobi's Pin It to Win It Contest, visit Mobi's Facebook Page and follow their simple 3 steps to enter! 


Step 1: Follow GetMobi on Pinterest
Step 2: Pin 2 or more Mobi Products/Photos to a new or existing Pinterest Board.
Step 3: Enter the Contest through the Mobi  Facebook Page Under their Giveaway Tab and include your Pinterest Board URL for your chance to win!! 

Check Out the Awesome Prizes!!



Grand Prize Winner will receive a Dual Scan Ear And Forehead Thermometer and their choice of a TykeLight AnimaLamp and their choice of a TykeLight WallMate!! $78 Value!!

2 Runner ups will receive a Dual Scan Ear And Forehead Thermometer!! A $40 Value!


Contest Ends September 9th, 2012 at Midnight and winners will be announced on September 10th on their Facebook and Twitter pages!! 

Be sure to be following both, so you don't miss out on this or future Contest!!



Can't Win if you don't try!! So enter today, You never know, you maybe that Lucky Grand Prize Winner!! 

*Disclaimer- I received nothing for this post. I shared because I thought it was a wonderful contest! :) 

1 comment :

Mizzreviewlady said...

Sounds like an awesome contest, I will have to check it out! :)