Monday, September 17, 2012

(House Warming Event) Grill Toppers


Are you ready to start shouting for your favorite NCAA football team??  I know I am ready for FSU to go all the way!!! What better way to show your team spirit, than with Grill Toppers! What are Grill Toppers you ask?


Grill Toppers are a new fun way to "Fire" up your team spirit, with your food! Grill Toppers turns ordinary grilled meats into works of art by searing your favorite teams logo on the surface of the meat! Think of how much fun Tailgating parties will be when your friends and family's favorite team is seared in their food??!!


I chose the Florida State Seminoles Hot Dog and Hamburger Grill Topper for review. Our house is divided between the Florida Gators and Seminoles, My Dad, Sister and I, we all love the Florida State Seminoles and my brother, is the odd ball and he loves Gators. I thought it would be nice of me to cook my brother dinner with the FSU Grill Toppers!! (To bad Gator tail is illegal here, or I would have my dad grill my brother some gator tail with the FSU seared on it LOL) Grilling with the Toppers is very easy, we just placed the toppers on the grill, allowed them to heat up and simply placed the meat on the grill plate, giving our meat just the right amount of searing and left a beautiful arrow head on our hamburgers and an arrow with Noles seared on out hot dogs. Clean up was a breeze, after we let the Grill Toppers cool completely, we just simply cleaned with soap and water.

Directions:
*Place Grill Topper on your existing grill rack
*Preheat grill at it's highest setting
*Place meat on your Grill Topper
*Depending on the type of meat used and tempreture of your grill, the searing process can take anywhere between 15 seconds to 3 minutes. *Results may Vary.*
*Once Logo is seared onto meat, continue grilling until meat is cooked to your liking.
*Let Grill Toppers cool completely before handling!

The Grill Toppers are cast iron with a ceramic coating, perfect for easy clean up! 

Overall, I really love these Grill Toppers!! Grill Toppers are perfect for Back Yard BBQ's, Tailgating Parties, or even to rub in your brothers face that his favorite team lost to yours (LOL)!! These would make great gifts for football fans or to throw an awesome back yard BBQ football party!!

Check out how The Grill Toppers work on the video below!!!



To learn more visit TheGrillTopper.com, you can also connect with them on Pinterest!!

Buy It: You can purchase the 550 Sear Circle Grill Topper in many different team logos for $19.99. You can purchase the Hot Dog Grill Topper in your favorite team logo for $18.99.

*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ from mine.*

1 comment :

Honey at 2805 said...

The grill topper looks like a terrific thing to have! We are "grill" people!