Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nutrisystem Blogger #NSNation #spon

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join Today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem!



I am so excited to be a part of the Nutrisystem Blogging Program!! Each week I will be posting my progress and telling you about my success with the Nutrisystem. I would love for you to follow my story while on the Nurtisystem Plan!!

Height: 5'8
Before Starting weight: 176
Goal Weight: 135

I have always struggled with my weight when I was younger, before I had my first child I dealt with anorexia, but once I got pregnant I had to change my ways. After my 5th child, I found myself back in the peer pressuring crowd once again, I stopped eating altogether. I got down to 98 pounds and was very unhealthy, unhappy and was nothing to me but skin and bones. After my last two Girls, I promised my self I would NOT go back to my old ways and would do everything I can, to maintain and stay healthy for all my children. I have kept to my word, but now I am struggling with self esteem and being over weight once again, After 3 years I still haven't lost my girls "baby fat". I wanted to find a Healthy way to lose weight, without putting my children, myself and family through another one of my "episodes". So I am very grateful to be taking part in the Nutrisystem Program. I know I can do it with the Support of My Nutrisystem Counselors, Family, Friends and of course all my Readers!!

Be on the look out Monday for my Next Update in the Nutrisystem Program!!

To learn more, Visit The Nutrisystem Program, You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!





Disclaimer- Nutrisystem is providing me with my program free of charge for review purposes in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments :