Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Extra Bux PLUS FREE $$$

EXTRA BUX!!!

Do you love to save $$$$$?? I know I do, specially since Christmas is coming up!! What if I told you about a place that offers cash back from your online purchases???

You can with ExtraBux!! You can earn from 1% up to 30% cash back from over 2,500+ stores!! 

The best part, they are giving my readers that sign up, free $5 to start your account, best part, you can cash out at as little as $10 bucks!! EASY PEASY!!!

Do you have Children or Grandchildren that live far away?? Shipping can get expensive!! I found that the best way to save on shipping is to Visit Walmart and shop online and send the merchandise to the store closest to them and have them pick it up for FREE!! And on top of that if you use ExtraBux you can save even more, by earning 2% cash back from your order!! How awesome is that?? Thats a winner all around if you ask me!!!!

They also have awesome discounts!! Visit their Hot deals and you can save even more...Like right now, you can save 15% off your Kohls order, and even make 3%cash back from that sale!! 


Disclaimer- I am sharing this on my own and was not asked to post this deal. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments :

Jennifer Young said...

Shipping things site to store to a different Walmart is a REALLY good idea, I can't believe I didn't think of it before, lol! And it would be nice to earn a little extra money for doing it as well! :)

DEBIJOT said...

This is a great idea. I think it would help out a lot of people who make online purchases.

Mike Davis said...

This is a real good idea and I am going to looking into this--thanks