Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ozeri Earth Natural Wok



As you may know, I love to cook, I spend a great amount of time in my Kitchen cooking soul food for my girlies and I. One of our favorite dishes is my homemade Chicken Fajitas, its a huge hit and when our family hears I am making my famous fajitas, they seem to end up at my house. With all those mouths to feed, my little pot I used to saute, just wasn't cutting it! It would take me so long to saute the onions and peppers, Not anymore, I found the perfect product!! Ozeri's Earth Natural Wok!!


Ozeri's Ecozeri Green Earth Wok is amazing!! Not only does this wok work really well, the non-stick and scratch-resistant coating doesn't release any harmful toxins at high temperatures and best of all, it is very easy to clean!! This Wok is 100% PTFE and PFOA free, completely made with nature, so this Wok is both green and great for the environment! I really love the diameter of this wok, its 12" and works really great for sauteing or for any other uses, we have also used it to simmer veggies! MMMM!!!



Ecozeri Green Earth Wok by Ozeri:
*Special Features*
- Ultra-safe ceramic coating
- PTFE-free and PFOA-free
- No Harmful heavy metals or chemicals
- Superior non-stick performance
- Durable scratch-resistant ceramic, as found in nature
- Comfortable oven-safe handle
- Completely Eco-friendly (ceramic coating emits no harmful fumes)
- EASY to Clean!!!
- Induction stove safe.

Ozeri is one of my favorite Home Furnishing Companies, and has awesome digital lifestyle products for the modern home. Their ultra-luxury products include Kitchen, Bath, Entertainment, and personal amenities, like: Kitchen and Bath Scales, Blood Pressure monitors, Pedometers, Glasses, Fans and much more, including this awesome Green Earth Wok, all purchasable on Amazon.com!


Overall, this is an wonderful pan to have in your Kitchen, it works wonderfully and it's very easy to clean! I really enjoy cooking this pan and will be looking to purchase the other pans in this series!! I would totally recommend this awesome Wok for you or a loved one!! These would make excellent Christmas Gifts for the upcoming Holiday!!

To learn more visit Ozeri on Facebook or check out their selection of awesome products on Amazon!!

You like this.

Buy It: You can purchase the 12'' Green Earth Wok by Ozeri on Amazon for $99.99, Right now Amazon has this awesome Wok on sale for $52.95!! *Please note: Prices are subject to change!* Hurry and grab yours today!

*Disclaimer- I received the 12" Green Earth Wok for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the product. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

STF said...

Love oZeri-they make quality digital and

sheilatf

Jennifer Hiles said...

I really like Ozeri products. I have their air fridge purifier and I love it! I'm sure their wok is the same high quality. I've been looking for a "green" pan too!