Thursday, November 29, 2012

Carmex 75th Anniversary!! And Lip Conditioner Review



Do you get Dry Cracked lips during the Winter months? I know I do! Thank goodness for Carmex!! They came out with a NEW Lip Conditioner to help you prepare for the chilly months ahead!!

Carmex Lip Conditioner is an entirely original product. It's neither a lotion or Lip balm, it's a lip conditioner, almost like a lotion for your lips!! Its all natural orange flavor is packed with 13 moisturizing ingredients, that is fast absorbing and won't leave your lips feeling sticky, only silky smooth!! And because of it's matte finish, Carmex Lip Conditioner makes a perfect base for lipstick!!Whether you wear it alone for a natural look, or go bold by layering it underneath your favorite lip color, you can always count on your lips being protected!!


I recently was invited to become part of Carmex's Blog Squad and I was asked to try out Carmex's New Lip Conditioner, I was so excited!! I could not have received them at a better time, the air in Florida is quirky, one day its super hot, then the next day is super cold, so my lips were in dyer need of something soothing, something efficient to take away my dry, cracked, burning feeling. As I opened the package, I could smell the sweet orange cream flavor, almost tasting it. I placed Carmex everyday Lip Conditioner on my lips and felt instant conditioning and soothing!! I loved that it absorbed super fast, without leaving my lips feeling greasy or sticky. In about 2 days my lips were completely back to normal, thanks to the help of Carmex NEW Lip Conditioner!! Best part, its gentle to use everyday, keeping your lips, soft, smooth and mistletoe ready!

Carmex Lip Conditioner:
Creamy
Fast Absorbing
Non-Greasy
13 moisturizers for soft, smooth lips!


Don't Forget....

Right now on Carmex's Facebook Page, they have great BIG Giveaways happening, for their 75th Year Anniversary!!! So Stop by, Give em' a LIKE and Enter to win some awesome prizes!!



To Learn more visit, MyCarmex.com. You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!

These would make a great stocking stuffer, or you can use them as a name tag attached to your loved ones Christmas Gifts!! The possibilities are endless!! This season give your loved ones a reason to stand under the mistletoe!!

BUY IT: You can purchase the NEW Carmex Lip Conditioner at a retailer near you!! Be sure to stop by Carmex's website for some Valuable Coupons for your next purchase!!

*Disclaimer- I am a member of the Carmex Blog Squad, all information and products were given to me free of charge for review purposes from Carmex, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*
Welcome Bloggers | Carmex® Blog Squad

No comments :