Friday, November 9, 2012

Dear Followers,

Dear Followers and Friends, 


I will be putting a hold on my Christmas Gift Guide Until Thursday. I have to go out of town for my Grandmothers Funeral. She Passed Yesterday. I please hope you will forgive me, as this past month has been very hard on me and my family. 

I am happy that my lasts words to her was That I love you and She told me she loves me too. That's whats been keeping me somewhat strong, as some people don't get to tell someone they love them before the pass away. Never take a day for granted, you just never know when it will be someones last!! 

Be sure to hug your family and tell them you love them everyday!!!


I love you Grandma With all My Heart <3





15 comments :

BethElderton said...

Take your time. Treasure those last words with your grandmother--they are precious.

Mike Davis said...

I am so very very sorry Miss J--My prayers are with you-- be safe on your journey to be with your family.

fee roberts said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Aint nothing like Grandma's Love...My prayers and thoughts are with you at this sad time...Hugs

Milena said...

Wishing you the best.

Sue Hull said...

Hi Jenni,
I'm so sorry for your loss.You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.Love & Hugs sent your way :)

Kari Ann said...

Sorry for your loss :(, I am very close to my grandmother so I feel your pain. I wish you and your family the best.

Jennifer Young said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how absolutely difficult this is for you! :(

tannawings said...

So sorry to hear of you Grandmothers passing but so glad to hear you got to tell her you loved her. Take your time, and spend time with your family. My condolences...

Lawna Noe said...

Im so sorry for your loss. Take as long as you need.

Ruby said...

I am so sorry. Sending Hugs your way

Vivian Hernandez said...

I'm sorry about your loss. May God bless you!

karenmed409 said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I lost my grandmother earlier this year she was my last grandparent. I am sorry for you loss. I hope God will provide you comfort in this time.

linkin6 said...

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time; I just lost my grandmother a couple months ago as well. Cherish the good memories with her <3

Terra H. said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.