Monday, November 19, 2012

Movie Monday: Gummibar: The Yummy Gummy, Search For Santa DVD



Remember the Cute "I Am A Gummy Bear" Song? Well Now He Is Starring In His First Movie EVER!!!  Gummibar: The Yummy Gummy: Search for Santa!!! Available Now to Own On DVD!!!

Get Ready For A DELICIOUS FUN Holiday Movie Adventure with Gummibar and His Friends, As They Embark On An Adventure To Find Santa!!


When Santa vanishes on Christmas Eve, Gummibar and his band of wacky, misfit friends shake their booties from the north pole to the tropics on a madcap search. But when they discover Santa was abducted by a dance-crazed alien, the fate of Christmas morning rests in the hands - and - feet - of our lovable green gummy bear!! Featuring the #1 hit "I Am A Gummy Bear (the Gummy Bear Song)", two holiday-themed songs and other Gummibar hits, saving Christmas has never been this fun or tasty!!


Gummibar: The Yummy Gummy, Search For Santa DVD:
Studio: Lionsgate Home Entertainment and Gummybear International
Language: English
Subtitles: N/A
Rated: NR (Not Rated)
Run Time: 50 Minutes
~BONUS: Music Videos~
*Christmas Is Coming
*You Know It's Christmas
*La LA I Love You
*Go For The Goal
*Mr. Mister Gummibar
*Bubble Up


Our Thoughts:
I sat down with my girls and watched this movie as one of our Family Movie Night movies, We really enjoyed this cute DVD, it has a lot of singing and dancing, which my girls really loved, they even got up and danced to a few songs! And you have to admit, watching a Yummy Gummy dancing around in yellow underwear is hilarious!! My favorite part had to be the Gummy bear VS Alien Show down!!

Off Subject: I remember when my late grandmother on my moms side, would travel to Germany and bring back German Gummy bears, this movie brang up some really wonderful memories!!

Overall, this is a really cute DVD!! Gummibar has been a popular hit across Youtube for the past two years, and I can say that this DVD will be just as popular!! I think this movie would be a great addition to your Children's Movie Library or even make a great Stocking Stuffer, from Santa!!

To learn more visit LionsgateDVD.com, you can also connect with Gummibar on Facebook and Youtube!!!

BUY IT: You can purchase Gummibar They Yummy Gummy, Search For Santa DVD for a suggested retail Price $14.98 online or at a retailer near you!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the movie. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment :

karenmed409 said...

I haven't seen this yet.. am I the only one.. the kids say they have.. it looks cute.. will have to check it out