Friday, December 14, 2012

Cuddle-Uppets Blanket


♫♪♫Cuddle Cuddle-Uppets, Blankets That Are Puppets♫♪♫

Have you heard that catchy little jingle before? If you have then you know all about CuddleUppets, If not, Let me explain!


CuddleUppets are fun Puppet attached to a very soft fleece blanket. There are now 7 different CuddleUppets, A Pink Poodle, Blue Elephant, Yellow Puppy, Purple Monkey, Green Crocodile, and the new Lady Bug and Unicorn!! Each CuddleUppet measures 39 inches long and 28 inches tall and every corner has a super soft plush foot. The puppet is also made with a very soft plush head and has an opening at the base of it, for a child to slip his hand in it to make the CuddleUppet come to life! These are Machine Washable in a cold delicate cycle. Wash dark colors separate and only use non chlorine bleach when needed, you may place this blanket in the dryer on the low tumble dry cycle.


I was very excited to have teamed up with CuddleUppets to review their awesome and highly talked about CuddleUppets. Every time I hear the catchy little jingle on TV, I hear my girls scream, "I want one of these mommy". So I knew it was going to be a huge it!! And Boy was I right!! I received the Pink Poodle CuddleUppets and as soon as I opened it, my girls quickly identified it was a CuddleUppets and was very excited. My 4 year old even teared up saying oh mommy, how did you know?? I wanted to say, "because you say it every time the commercial comes on", but instead I just played it off, and acted like I didn't know.


My girls have not put the CuddleUppets down since it has made it's way into our home. My girls simply adore the blanket, I mean you can't blame them, they are so cute!! I finally got my hands on it while my girls were asleep, to check it out for myself. I noticed that the blanket is very, very soft to the touch and the Puppet head is also very plush, making it super soft, almost like a pillow. I then decided to work the puppet, I found this to be very easy and lots of fun, even my three year old can make the CuddleUppets talk. (If your wondering if I played with it, the answer is yes and I had fun too lol!!)


Overall, my girls just love, love, LOVE the Pink Poodle CuddleUppets!! I just love seeing the smiles the CuddleUppets has brought to my girls faces, and I would totally recommend a CuddleUppets!! These would make any child, one happy kid!! These would make a great surprise Christmas Gift, Just think of the smiles and fun your child, grandchild or loved one would have, with a CuddleUppets!!

                Cuddle....Hug....Play....Love....

To learn more visit CuddleUppets.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook!!


BUY IT: You can purchase the Pink Poodle or any other awesome Character for $19.99 plus shipping, AND you can save even more when you buy two or more!! 2nd CuddleUppets $16.99 plus Shipping and 3rd+ CuddleUppets $16.99 and Free Shipping!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

April Skidgel said...

These look adorable!!!!

Lawna Noe said...

My kids go crazy every time the commercial comes on. I will certainly be purchasing one for each of them for Christmas! Thanks for the review.