Friday, December 7, 2012

Dorfman Pacific Beret Style 50


This Holiday season, get your fashion savvy family or friend an awesome accessory to accessorize their wardrobe!! Introducing you to Dorfman Berets!!

Dorfman Pacific offers the most comprehensive collection of hat brands in the country! To stay on top of fashion, Dorfman Pacific sends their researchers, development team and design department all over the world to find trends and materials so that retailers have the best looks, great quality and reasonably priced products! The Fall 2012 collections offer many silhouettes, colors, patterns, designs and trims in a huge range of materials, which includes wool, blends, acrylic, leather, suede and many more!

Since the runways for fall were accessorized with hats, and berets are never out of fashion.....Dorfman Pacific's DPC AUTHENTIC brand presents style 50 for the new season, in 19 amazing colors! each beret is 10 and 1/2 inches and made from soft wool. It is a one size fits all, which makes it the perfect gift idea!!


I was super excited to try out the Dorfman Pacific Beret! I decided to go with a trendy off white color, since it would match more of my wardrobe. I love the way this Beret feels and love how it keeps my head cozy!! It actually fits me perfect and can turn around and fit my 4 year old too!! (which she is in the picture modeling it for me lol, she calls it her smart look- Top) so the size is accurate when it says one size fits all!!


When going to run errands, I simply throw on my beret and head out the door, it makes me feel super confident knowing I am looking up-to-date and stylish at the same time!! Oh, and the compliments, I get so, so, so many nice compliments when I am wearing my beret, makes me feel like a million bucks!!!

Overall, I really like this Beret, its both stylish and cozy all in one awesome hat! These would make an excellent Christmas Gift or Stocking stuffer for your fashion savvy family or friends! I would totally recommend the Dorfman Pacific Beret this Holiday Season!!

About Dorfman Pacific: 
Dorfman Pacific is one of the largest full-line, in-stock headwear companies in the world. The business, founded in 1921, began with a 5,000 square foot facility in Oakland, California as a small woolen dress cap manufacturer. Today, Dorfman Pacific has a 287,000 square foot facility in Stockton, California, showrooms throughout the USA (Atlanta, Dallas, Boston, Honolulu), satellite headquarters in New York, New York and sells its product worldwide. Categories include a comprehensive collection of men’s and children’s headwear, women’s and teens headwear, handbags and winter accessories.

To learn more visit HartFordYork.com, You can also connect with Dorfman Pacific on Facebook!!

BUY IT: You can purchase the Dorfman Pacific Beret #50 for $25!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment :

Lawna Noe said...

How cute is that! Your daughter looks so adorable in that hat.