Monday, December 31, 2012

DressMeGlam.com


Do you have any New Year Resolutions for 2013?? I have seen a lot of women say they want to lose weight for the New Year, I, of course fall into this category too! One of the Three of my biggest goals for 2013 is to lose about 20-30 pounds!! Then I started thinking, if I lose weight, I will lose a lot of my wardrobe also, so I was on the hunt for an awesome site with awesome deals to help my closet out!! I found the perfect site that offers an array of Fashionable Dresses, Tops, Bottoms and Accessories, let me introduce you to DressMeGlam.com!!

Black Mini Dress with Asymmetrical Ivory and Black Zebra DrapingTWISTED ANGELS Striped Cascading Open Front Long Cardigan
Glam Cropped Chiffon Drape Open Blazer

DressMeGlam.com offers an array of wonderful clothes at reasonable prices!! Everything on their website is either, $10, $15 or $20 bucks, perfect to jump start your new "you" and new wardrobe collection, also perfect for touching up an existing wardrobe, a Ladies Night Out, or even a Romantic Date!!


Rich Black Sheer Silky Two Tone Gold Button Adorned JumpsuitOne Shoulder Wrap-Around Dual-Toned Mini-Dress

Glam is the art of celebrating all things beautiful, fabulous, marvelous and imperfect! True Fashion is simply an expression of identity and DressMeGlam.com is here to help with its various fashion styles from glamorous to casual chick and everything in between like Cali Surf Girl and Indie Chic!! Their designers travel to all the fashion capitals of the world to bring you High Quality and the most Fashion Forward clothing at a bargain price, all while in the convenience of your own home!!


FS-1338-MURHGNMultri Strand Leaves Pearls Hair Extension Clip

One of their missions is to provide you with exceptional value, highest quality and outstanding customer service!! Their quote is "Our Customers become Our Family"!!

As I searched their site, I found all kind of dresses that range from, Dressy to Classy, and Backless to Strapless, perfect for going out to a party, a celebration, a date, to the club and even would make an excellent Valentines Day gift!! I also found a great selection of tops, with sleeves, without sleeves, Blazers and Jackets. They have pretty much a little bit of everything for every type of style your looking for!!

Funky Long Scarf Leopard Animal HatFS-7651-LEOPARDSHORT


I was excited to pick out an item from their awesome site, as a Animal Print fanatic, I chose the Funky Long Scarf Leopard Animal Hat. When it arrived, it was pleasantly wrapped in tissue paper, and came super fast!!  I was very impressed with the quality and fabric of the hat, it was very soft and super warm on these cold nights!!! Plus its super cute!!! The fit was perfect!!

Overall, this is a wonderful site with great prices and a wonderful selection of items. All very fashionable and affordable without sacrificing quality!!

To Learn more visit DressMeGlam.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!




BUY IT: You can purchase DressMeGlam Fashion for $10, $15, or $20 Bucks on their website!! The Leopard animal Scarf I received is $20 (and super duper cute!!)!! You can qualify for free shipping with orders over $150!!

SUPER SAVER ALERT: Right now you can score 10% off your order with Voucher Code JENNI10

So be sure to check out DressMeGlam.com, I am positive you will find something you love!! 

*Disclaimer- I received a complementary product for exchange for this review, this did not alter my opinions of their website or products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments: