Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hi Friends, Followers and Readers!!

I hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas and want to wish you a very Happy And Prosperous New Year!!!

Do you have any New Year Resolutions??

I know I do, I have three:

1. Get my Garage Organized
2. Lose 20 Pounds
3. My Blog: To post at least one Post a day and to have a week worth of Reviews ready to post, in case of emergencies or if I become sick, I can still bring you up-to-date awesome products!!

Recently, I have been under a lot of stress since my Grandmother went to be an Angel, and I was really worried about my Daddy, since that was the last of his elder family, besides his awesome kids (me of course being the most awesomeness lol). I sure do hope 2013 brings joy and a new beginning, not only for me, but to my Friends, Family, Followers and Readers as well!! 

I will start blogging again tomorrow, (Monday). 

P.S. I was locked out of my blog for four days, so for the new year, you should change all your passwords, it is best to change them every three months for best security!! :) 

Happy New Year!! <3 <3

1 comment :

Danielle Royalegacy said...

Happy New Year, Jenni!

Danielle