Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Magnolia Organics Basic Collection Bedding Sheets


The Sandman is scared around here with two hyper toddlers, but when he does grace me with his glory, he gives "Hitting The Sheets" a whole new meaning, specially if the sheets are from Magnolia Organics!!


Magnolia Organics is an online retailer that specializes in Organic Cotton Bedding, Organic Bags, Organic Baby Products and Organic Cotton Towels! Their mission is to produce clean and sustainable home products with out losing focus on quality and design. All of Magnolia Organic products are efficient and affordable, and the best part of all, their are Eco-friendly!!



I have been trying to switch everything to become more Eco-Friendly and to be more green, and Magnolia Organics offered me just what I was looking for, Eco-Friendly Products for the Home! As I searched their site, I found their Basic Collection Bedding Sheets, these sheets aren't just regular sheets, these sheets are fun, vibrant and full of fun colors!!


With all the Fun colors, I decided to let my girls choose which color they would like for mommy's bed, I already had a feeling of what color they would chose and of course, I was right (lol). They wanted the Carnation Pink Sheets, you can't blame them, the color is very eye catching and very pretty! I decided to order the Queen, although my bed is size Full, because I have about 3 memory foam toppers on my bed, and normally the Full Sheets don't fit correctly. When the Sheets arrived, I noticed they was placed in a nice little Eco-Friendly bag, and even came with 2 Pillow Cases!! I was actually surprised when I placed the sheets on my bed, They were a little big, even with three Toppers, which is great on size wise, as they run true to their size! Their Deep Sides allow for you to have toppers on your bed and still fit properly!! I still love the sheets even thou they may be a little big, and the best part, the sheets still remain on my bed while sleeping, that's due to the elastic all the way around the bottom!!


I do plan on upgrading my mattress one day, to a Queen, and when I do, these sheets will be on my bed displayed very nicely!

The Basic Collection Bedding Sheets:
200 Ultra Soft Threat Count
1 Fitted Sheet
1 Top Sheet
2 Standard Pillow Cases

~Size Chart~
15" Deep Side
Twin: 66" x 96"
Twin XL: 66" x 102"
Full: 81" x 96"
Queen: 90" x 102"
King: 108" x 102"

Overall, these are wonderful, not only are they great for the environment, they feel wonderful while your sleeping! These would make an excellent Christmas Gift this year for you or your loved ones!! Be sure to check out their entire line of Organic Cotton Bedding, Organic Bags, Organic Baby Products and Organic Cotton Towels!

To learn more visit MagnoliaOrganics.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!




BUY IT: You can purchase the Magnolia Organics Basic Collection Sheet Sets in size Twin for $64.99 ,in size Full for $69.99, in size Queen for $74.99 and in size King for $79.99 in 8 fun colors on the Magnolia Organics Website!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment :

Lawna Noe said...

Love the pink color! They sounds like very high quality sheets, always important when purchasing them.