Monday, December 3, 2012

Movie Monday: Sound of My Voice


Get Ready To Travel To The Dark Side In The New Movie: Sound Of My Voice, By Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment!!!


Brit Marling is "intoxicating" (The Huffington Post) and "stirring" (People) in the year's most talked-about psychological thriller. A filmmaker (Christopher Denham) and his girlfriend (Nicole Vicius) set out to expose the beautiful leader of a cult (Marling), who claims ti be from the future. But the more they explored, the more danger they face in this "intricate and taut thriller" (Claudia Puig, USA Today) from writer-actress Marling and writer-director Zal Batmagglij.


The Sound of My Voice Blu-ray
Studio: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Language: English
Subtitles: English, French and Spanish
Rated: R
Run time: 86 minutes

~Special Features~
*The Making of Sound of my Voice
*Maggie Featurette
*Fox Movie Channel Presents Direct Effect with Zal Batmagglij
*Fox Movie Channel Presents writers draft with Brit Marling


My Thoughts:
To be honest, when I buy a DVD, I look at the cover..yes I judge movies by their cover lol!! I thought it was going to be a thriller and super scary based on the cover, but after watching it it wasn't really a thriller per say, but is still a really good movie!! You may want to pay attention thou, because this movie will throw you some curve balls, but that was fine with me, because it had me glued to the TV anyways!!

Overall, If you like mystery with a bit of mind blowing scenes, this is the perfect movie for you!! I really liked it, but did leave me with a lot of questions, so I am hoping a part two comes out, to help me stultify my wonderings! I think this is an excellent movie and would be a great addition to an adults movie library!!

BUY IT: You can purchase Sound of My Voice on Blu-ray and DVD for a suggested retail price of $29.99  at a retailer near you!

Be sure to follow Fox on Twitter!! To keep up with their New Releases and Specials!!





About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment:

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.


*Disclaimer- I received the Blu-ray mentioned for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of this movie. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment :

Sandy VanHoey said...

First I've heard of this one. My daughter would like this. She loves books or movies that are mysteries