Monday, December 17, 2012

Old Navy Sweaters



Unless you never step foot out of your house, I'm sure your familiar with Old Navy, or have at-leastheard of them.  Old Navy offers stylish clothes for the entire family at reasonable prices that you can appreciate.  Old Navy is actually a subsidiary of Gap. Many of you may not know this but it actually began as a series of Gap warehouses across San Fransisco, and they offered classic Gap styles at deep discounts.  Today, Old Navy has grown into a well known chain store across Northern America.


I really enjoyed myself while shopping at Old Navy. I actually love a wide variety of sweaters, so I was pleased to see the assortment of fashionable cardies, pullover sweaters and more!  While browsing their selection I came across a lot of bold solid colors, which excited me because I usually stick with solid colors.  Although, I do have to say I really liked their stylish selection of animal prints, which really seem to be the "in" look this season.

  While I am shopping for sweaters I am usually looking for something that will match well with my tops, so I was very excited to see button down cardies that perfectly matched with a cute assortment of tanks. Of course, I had to pick up one of the sparkly tanks, as it was on sale for only $9.99, which was half off the original price of $19.99. You can't beat that, and that's because you can't beat their weekly special deals.  That's right, each Week Old Navy offers various specially priced items.

As a member of Crowd Tap I was one of the lucky people selected to receive a couple coupons good for a sweater, one for myself and one for a friend.  Of course I am very close to my sister so I chose her as the lucky one to receive a coupon.
While browsing their selection of sweaters, as soon as I laid eyes upon the Women's Scoop-Neck Softest Sweaters, it was love at first site.  I have been in need of a teal sweater for sometime now so I ended up selecting the Bali color.  That's one of the great things about Old Navy, they always offer a wide selection of colors to choose from.  Anyways, of course my sister liked it too(like big sister like little sister), so she selected the same sweater but in Neon Pink.

The Women's Scoop-Neck Softest Sweaters feature a large scoop neck, so I ended up wearing a black rounded neck shirt underneath.  The sweater is very versatile, you can dress it down with a pair of jeans and boots, or dress it up with a pair of slacks and stilettos. No matter how I wear the sweater, it looks fabulous each time. I recently wore the Bali sweater at my friends birthday and received plenty of compliments on it.  Of course, I let them know all about Old Navy's line of beautiful sweaters.

The Women's Scoop Neck Softest Sweater is my favorite must have for a chilly day.  It's super soft which makes it super comfortable, plus it can be worn well under a pea coat or jacket.  Be sure to visit Old Navy either online or in stores to find the perfect sweater for you too!

.Overall my shopping experience at Old Navy was absolutely outstanding!   Their fabulous selection of sweaters mixed with their friendly customer services made for a very pleasant shopping experience.


*Disclaimer- I received Old Navy Sweater Coupons  for a friend and myself from Crowdtap. This did not alter my opinion of their products, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*