Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ozeri: Turtlemeter



Did you know?....... Hot tap water accounts for nearly one in four of all scalding burns in young children, and is associated with more deaths and hospitalizations than any other form of hot liquid. Children's skin is more sensitive than our own, so when we think the water isn't that hot to us, it could be to our children. I found a great product that can help avoid the risk of Children being burned in the bathtub, let me introduce you to the Turtlemeter by Ozeri


The Turtlemeter is a fun and safe bath device that has a double function, it can be used as a bath toy and water thermometer, all in one. No need to worry anymore if your bath water is too hot or too cold for your child, as this awesome Turtlemeter constantly displays the water temperature. It has the color changing LCD screens that reads in 3 different colors, blue, Green and Red. Blue means your child's water is too cold, green means it's just right and red means too hot!

The Turtlemeter:
*Instantly Activates in Water
*Fun and Safe Waterproof Bath Toy
*Floats Naturally
*Fully Submersible
*Easy To read LCD Screen
*Checks the Water Temperature Every Second!
*Sensor Activated - No Buttons or Switches
*No Annoying Alarm Sound
*Compliant with Safety Standards
*Ages 0+ (Constant Adult Supervision Required!)



Being a mom, I am always looking out for my girls and want to keep them safe at all times, so I was very excited to be reviewing Ozeri's Turtlemeter! Our favorite time of the day is bath time, I like it because that means my girls are going to bed soon (lol) and my girls enjoy the bubbles and water, but sometimes, when I think the water is just right, my girls are yelling at me that its too hot. I don't have to worry about that anymore, with the Turtlemeter, since it digitally reads my girls bath water every second. I like that the Turtlemeter is only water activated, that way it doesn't waste the battery if my girls were to play with it out side the bath tub. The interior thermometer can be removed to replace the batteries, it does take 3 AAA batteries, and are included with purchase.


Overall, I really love the Turtlemeter and so does my girls, we use every bath time, I use it as my assurance the water is just right and they use it as their pet turtle! I think these would make a great gift for expecting moms, young babies and even young toddlers, specially the ones that can't speak up that the water is hot.

Ozeri is one of my favorite Home Furnishing Companies, and has awesome digital lifestyle products for the modern home. Their ultra-luxury products include Kitchen, Bath, Entertainment, and personal amenities, like: Kitchen and Bath Scales, Blood Pressure monitors, Pedometers, Glasses, Fans and much more, including this awesome Turtlemeter, all purchasable on Amazon.com!

To learn more visit OzeriStore.com, You can also connect with them on Facebook!!


BUY IT: You can purchase the Turtlemeter for a suggested retail price of $34.95, right now on Amazon, you can snag this awesome Turtlemeter for $14.95. *Please Note- This is a sale price and prices are subject to change!*

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, Your opinion may differ.*

1 comment :

Lawna Noe said...

Oh this would be a perfect item for my daughters bath! I never know if the temp is 100% on point and with this I definitely would!