Thursday, January 17, 2013

Carpet Cleaning with Green Choice



One of my New Years Resolution is to maintain a clean and organized home, but with my messy kids, sometimes it takes a little help! Specially with my carpets, it's like they have dirt magnets built into them, and no matter what I do and how well I protect them, my girls just some how manage to get them dirty.

I have spend lots of money on my rugs and carpet's and don't want to clean them with harsh chemicals and ruin them, feel me? I found a great carpet cleaning service that only uses GREEN products!! Let me introduce you to Green Choice Carpet Cleaning!!



Green Choice Carpet Cleaning, cleans Carpets, Rugs and upholstery, along with other cleaning such as Water Damage, Air Duct cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, and Leather Cleaning. They are known for using green cleaning materials and offers a professional job at affordable prices! Their mission is to provide chemical free cleaning that is safe for you, your family, your fur babies and the environment!!

It is recommended to clean your carpets at least once a year, to maintain a clean and safe carpet from allergens, dust mites, and other pollinated debry that may get trapped in your carpets. So be sure to check out Green Clean Carpet Cleaning today!

To learn more visit GreenChoiceCarpet.net, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!

*Disclaimer- This is a sponsored post, this did not alter my opinions of their website, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

Kelly Jean said...

good information

Sarah said...

I used this company and I was really satisfied with their service. They cleaned my sofa, and they did the job fast and efficiently. I recommend Green Choice to all of you.