Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pajanimals Plush Animals


All new Pajanimals Toy line from TOMY as just recently launched! 

Have you heard of Jim Henson's Pajanimals? If you have then you should know all about the cute characters, but if you haven't heard of it, let me tell you all about them!

Jim Henson's Pajanimals is a Television program that shows that airs daily on the Sprout channel and Saturdays on NBC. They had became very popular when it debuted in fall of 2011 on the 24 hour preschool television channel, Sprout. Pajanimals are cuddly musical puppets that uses their imaginations to go on amazing adventures and journeys and discovers new things! These cute, gentle characters SweetPea Sue The Pony, Squacky the Excitable Duck, The creative cow, Cowbella and the optimistic puppy Apollo will help model the skills preschoolers need to move through their days successfully. They especially help preschoolers get ready for bed and go to bed also!


I was super excited to review these adorable plush animals, and so were my girls!! For review, I was sent the 15 inch Cowbella Plush and the 9 inch Apollo Puppy Plush. I have to admit these Pajanimals are extremely cute specially in their pajamas!! Cowbella is a pink, purple and white cow, her pajamas are purple and dark purple with her initials CB and flowers, and Apollo is a green and purple puppy with outer space pajamas. I really love how the pajamas are sewed onto the plush animals, I also love how they have beads in their bottoms, their hands and feet, it helps them sit upright without falling over. They are not hard beads and doesn't take away from the softness of the plush. One of my favorite features are their eyes, they are part of the plush, and are safe for little ones, you won't have to worry about them falling off, if your child decides to gnaw on their bed time buddies. (when my girls were younger, they had to taste everything lol!!)


When we get ready for bed, my girls grab their Pajanimals and I get out my iPad and we watch a few Pajanimals stories on Youtube. My girls absolutely love watching their snuggle buddies come to life right before their very eyes!! (There favorite one the love watching right before bed, is located at the bottom of the post for a sneak peek!)


Overall, my girls simply adore the Pajanimals, they are super soft and cuddly! I would totally recommend these cute plush toys to your child or loved one, I also recommend checking out the Pajanimals show on Sprout or Youtube!!

Check out Pajanimals: A Scary Dream Below!!




To learn more visit Henson.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!



BUY IT: You can purchase the 15 inch Plush for a suggested retail price of $24.99 and the 9 inch plush for a suggested retail price of $12.99 At Toys R Us or Fao.com!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments :