Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hi Followers, Fans and Friends, 
I am sorry that I have been gone for a while, I have been tested to the extreme this time, many of you know about my grandmother, and how worried I was with my daddy, the end of last year. Well this year came to a halt when my daddy was diagnosed with Brain Cancer and Lung Cancer. He was life flighted to Gainseville where he just went under the knife for brain surgery. He came out of that great and is recovering smoothly. I have been soo upset about this hard step in my life, I really couldn't function all that great. I will be moving the end of this month, to take care of my daddy while he goes through Chemo, but I will still be blogging and bring all my wonderful friends great chances to win at more awesome giveaways and bring you guys more wonderful reviews! 

I do ask to maybe keep my daddy in your prayers and help him with a fast recovery!! 

I wanted to let you guys know I haven't vanished, but that I was struggling with my heartstrings, cuz I am a daddys little girl!! 

Thanks so much for understanding!!
With Love,
Jenni

7 comments :

Jennifer Young said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope he recovers quickly! He is lucky to have you to take care of him!

JENNi said...

Thanks so much Jennifer! :) Means a lot to me!! Have a Happy Valentines Day!
Jenni

fee roberts said...

Sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you both. Hugs

Sandy VanHoey said...

Prayers going up for your daddy and for you as well. I'm so sorry you are going through all of this right now but glad he made it through his surgery ok.

Tracy Cotton Pickin Cute said...

Oh' Sweetie, I'm so sorry that you and your daddy have had to go through this. What a scary time. I will certain send up prayers for both of you. Take care of yourself, stress is so hard on a body. Get as much rest as you can.

Warmest hugs...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin cute

jbmthill said...

So sorry to hear all your news. Stay strong and what you are doing for your Daddy is beautiful!

Praying for you and your family.
Beth H

JENNi said...

Thank you Fee, Sandy, Tracey, and JBMT!! That really means a lot to me!! And thank you for all the prayers and having us in your hearts!! He is doing better, is head is healing up nicely...again thank you all, I couldnt ask for a better group of friends!! I love ya all and God Bless !!!!