Friday, March 22, 2013

Lucky Elephant DVD

 

Get ready to go on a journey through a long lasting friendship, in this new heart warming film; My Lucky Elephant, available to own now on DVD!!


A young Orphan boy and his baby elephant end up together in an adventure that takes them from the exotic jungle to a bustling city. They'll discover that through all the laughter, the fun, the challenges and the surprises, life is better when you share it with a friend!

My Lucky Elephant DVD:
Studio: Arc Entertainment
Language: English
Rated: PG
Run Time: 91 Minutes


Our Thoughts:
This is such a heart warming and moving movie, as an orphan boy befriends a baby elephant. They go on journeys to find work and what they find is everlasting friendship! I really loved the part of the movie when Lucky, the elephant, learns how to paint master pieces, and when Lucky finds a lady elephant. I don't want to give to much away, but this is really an awesome movie! My girls even enjoyed watching this movie and learning all about elephants.

Overall, this is a really great movie and I would totally recommend this, if you love drama and adventure. This is a great addition to add to you movie library!!

                                              MY FAVORITE SCENE!!

To learn more visit www.arc-ent.com, you can also connect with My Lucky Elephant on Facebook and Twitter!!




BUY IT: You can purchase My Lucky Elephant DVD for $14.99 online or at a retailer near you!!

Take a Sneak Peek at this Heartwarming Movie Below!!


*Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of this movie. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment :

Mary Gallardo said...

Aww what a cute looking family movie!