Monday, March 25, 2013

RugsUSA.com Review


Spring is officially here, time to do some spring cleaning!! I don't know about you, but as I clean, I love to change up and redecorate my rooms, even if its a little thing like buying a rug, throw pillows, bedding or wall art. I found a great site that sells a little bit of everything, let me tell you all about RugsUSA.com.


RugsUSA.com is an online retail store that specializes in rugs, and other home accents. They have been offering an array of beautiful area rugs since 1998 and just recently started offering a nice selection of other great home accents!! RugsUSA.com mission is to bring consumers exceptional, high quality home accents and area rugs for great prices, without sacrificing designs and latest fashions!


As I searched their huge selection of area rugs, I found all types of rugs, from Contemporary, Traditional, Animal Print, Shag, Braided, and even Outdoor Rugs! Their easy to navigate categories, helps you narrow down your search, whether your looking for a certain color, price and/or materials. As much as I wanted an Animal Print Rug (which by the way they have lots to chose from lol), I let my mom chose her favorite for our living room. She chose a Bombay Rug with a more traditional feel, the Sapphire Traditional Black Area Rug.
I have to give my mom a little bit of credit, as it looks really well in our living room, giving our family room, a more inviting welcome. We chose the 5'3" x 7'7" and fit beautifully for where we was wanting it. I loved that they had this design in 6 different colors and 7 different sizes, they even offer it in round!! Now for the quality and thickness, it was perfect and very excellent quality, the thickness was perfect also, very plush and was wonderful to walk on and even lay on!! The Materials used are very soft, I kind of didn't want to move once I flopped down there :)!! I love that it works great with or with out a padding on our tile flooring. Which by the way, RugsUSA.com also carries a selection of carpet padding as well to fit your Area Rug!

Before

After

Side View

Overall, this rug really sets a feel for a more traditional look in my living room, and I couldn't not be any more happier about the look and quality of this great rug! Its really elegant and I would totally recommend a rug from RugsUSA, specially if your sprucing up your home this spring or just plan redecorating!!!

Bombay Sapphire Rug Features:
Collection: Sapphire
Brand: Bombay Rugs
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Weave: Machine Made
Styles: Traditional Rugs
Origin: Imported
Available in the following sizes: 1' 8" x 2' 7", 2' 3" x 3' 3", 3' 3" x 4' 11", 5' 3" x 7' 7", 7' 7" x 10' 10", 7' 7" Round and 2' 2" x 7' 11"  

Had to Try and Capture the True Colors of this beautiful Area Rug From RugsUSA.com

To learn more visit RugUSA.com, you can also connect with them on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!!



BUY IT: You can purchase the Bombay Sapphire Traditional Black Rug size 5'3" x 7'7" like I reviewed for $153.00!!


*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

Mary Gallardo said...

I definitely need a new area rug in my living room. They have a great selection!

Sherrie Cruson said...

I love the Bombay Sapphire rug you received for review. It's so pretty and I love the designs! I'm going to have to check this company out because I've been needing a new rug for a while now.