Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Delhi Safari

Get Ready for a Safari Adventure in this Delightful Dove Approved Family Movie Delhi Safari; A Tale of Adventure!! Available Now to Own on DVD!!   

 
A Wacky pack of mismatched animals takes on human race as they travel to the big city to protest the destruction of their jungle. How can a leopard cub and his mother, a peace-loving bear, a mischievous monkey, and a wisecracking parrot present their ideas to a bunch of humans? You'll find out in this hilarious and heart-warming adventure that will have you cheering at the end!!!


Delhi Safari is directed by Nikhil Advani and has some great Voice talents from Jane Lynch (TV's Glee and Wreck it Ralph) Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future, Pirahna 3D and Snowmen) Vanessa Williams (TV's 666 Park Avenue, TV's Desperate Housewives and TV's Ugly Betty) Cary Elwes (No Strings Attached and Saw 3D: The Final Chapter) Brad Garrett (Hoodwinked Too!, Tangled and Night at the Museum Films) Jason Alexander (HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld)


Delhi Safari DVD:
Studio: ARC Entertainment
Language:
Subtitles:
Rated: PG
Run Time: 97 Minutes


Our Thoughts:
This is such a delightful little cartoon. Delhi Safari had cute characters, it was a little sad in the beginning, made me really realize how we are actually destroying our environment and animals in it. It has a nice story behind the whole movie, and my girls really enjoyed all the songs the animals sang. Even my 15 year old son was drawn into the movie. My favorite part of the movie is the ending, not because it was over but the joy of how everything went down. I don't want to give you to much details, except that its a heart warming cartoon great for the whole family. Do note at the beginning, its kind of like Bambi, so you may want to watch the 15 minutes of it before showing to smaller children to see if they can handle it. Other than that, this movie is awesome :)!!

Overall, I totally recommend the Delhi Safari DVD to add to your Family Movie Night Collection or your movie collection!!

To learn more visit www.arc-ent.com!! You can also connect with Delhi Safari The Movie on Facebook and Twitter!!




Check Out This Sneak Peak Trailer of Delhi Safari Below!!


BUY IT: You can purchase Delhi Safari at Walmart for an estimated price of $20.99, you at a retailer near you! Right now online at Walmart, you can score this DVD for $12.96, please note this is a sale price and is subject to change.

*Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of this movie. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

22 comments :

Mary Gallardo said...

Aww this looks so cute and right up my daughter's ally, since she LOVES The Lion King! She loves any movie with animals in it. =)

Priscilla Benavides said...

My son loves Jungle movies and I'm sure he would love this one too, I like that it's 97 minutes, not too long and not too short either.

akronugurl said...

how cute!

- Stephanie J

Brandi Dawn said...

We will definitely check this movie out. We love movies with a good message...even though they usually tend to be sad :( lol. Thanks for the warning about the beginning!

Sandy VanHoey said...

My grandson would love this one for sure. He is always talking about ways to save the planet so this would be good for him as well.

ann said...

My grand kids and I will love this movie. We like animals also. And this would be a movie for them to learn about the effects of things on our planet

Sue Hull said...

My 2 neices would love this movie.I'd love this movie too.I'm going to have to go buy it at walmart.Thank you for sharing :)

Susan Johnson said...

I'm going to have to try and grab this video while it's still at Walmart. My little nephew Christopher absolutely loves jungle animals, especially elephants (we've watched Jungle Book more times than I can count). I know he'd just love this, and I like the fact that it is a feel good, wholesome movie for kids.

Robin O said...

How adorable! We love animals and hope to take a real safari someday...in the meantime, I'm sure we will enjoy this movie!

Julie Wood said...

I love movies that have animals in it with a great story for the whole family to watch. What cute characters and this is a movie that I really want to see!

evie said...

love the animals

amandanicole said...

looks like a cute movie!

Sandy Beeman said...

This movie looks like a gentle one. I know some children and adults whom would just love it!

jamie braun said...

i cant believe ive never heard of this! cute!

GeorgiaBeckman said...

This looks adorable! I'm going to have to find it so we can watch it with our grandchildren. Thanks for the review.

randy fulgham said...

I HAVE HEARD A WANTA GO SEE SO MANY TIMES FROM THE GRAND-KIDS-I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THEM SOON-REAL SOON..

Darlene Ysaguirre said...

My daughters would love this they love watching cartoons with animals in it.

Sandy Cain said...

Oh this is adorable. My granddaughters (5 and 7) would love it! I have to tell their mom about it for them! (Nice to see anything family-friendly these days, even cartiins!!)

Jennifer Hiles said...

This sounds like a cute little story, I would love to watch it with my girls. Plus I just love Jane Lynch!

Shay said...

My 3 year old granddaughter would love this and I think I would too. Both she and I love animals and it sounds like a good, educational film.

randy fulgham said...

GUESS I OUGHT TO BUY THIS FOR THE GRAND-KIDS....

Sandy Cain said...

This looks so adorable! I'm going to make sure mt grandkids check it out!