Thursday, April 25, 2013

FRAAS Mystical Waters Scarf


Spring is here, time to start packing up the winter clothes and making room for all your spring and summer clothes. I so love to add new fashion to my wardrobe, but I also love to get great accessories to bring life to my existing wardrobe as well!! I found a must have accessories to bring a whole new look for some of your all favorite out of date dress shirts!! Let me tell you about these really cute FRAAS Scarves!!


FRAAS Scarfs is a company that offers a variety of really cute scarfs in many different patterns, cuts and styles! The rising interest in chic, year-round accessories and fashion layering is evident everywhere. Fashion-savvy women have discovered the versatility of scarves as an accessory and are collecting them each season to accent their wardrobes and individualize their personal style. FRAAS is on target with an exciting new range for Spring-Summer 2013,  which focuses on three stories.

SOME OF THEIR GREAT STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM:
Women's Trends
*Jungle Fever
*Mystical Coast
*Orange Illusions
*Spring Looks
*Made In German

Men Trends
*Wild World
*Genital Symphony


I was very excited to try out a FRAAS Mystical Water Scarf, this would actually be the first ne I have ever tried. I am actually very claustrophobic, so the thought of a scarf around my neck actually kind of scared me, until I learned different ways I can use them without having them trigger my fear, plus I need to face my fears one day in life right?


I received the beautiful Pink FRAAS Mystical Water Scarf, these colors on this scarf are amazing and actually matches a number of my spring time blouses. I was excited to try the scarf on to see how it would look, I tried the scarf as a shawl first, it really looked super cute!! I was breath taking as well it was opened around my neck but still gave my outfit a bit of a fashion pop. I then got a little braver and tried is as a (loose) knot, and again it didn't bother me either. To be honest, I have no clue a what I have been missing these last 30 something years lol...


I believe FRAAS easy breezy Scarves do double fun for fashion and being super chic!! These are great for gifting to a family or friend or even endulge yourself into a nice accessory for your wardrobe!! They are great for office work, for fun, or even a night out on the twon with your girlfriends!!!

Overall, I just love the versatile looks you can do with FRAAS scarves such as over the shoulder Shawl, tie knots, and many more ways! I found this great video on 25 ways to wear a scarf!!
**I am unsure the brand of scarfs used, but gives you a great idea on how to accessories scarves in your wardrobe!!**


About FRAAS:
Scarf producer V. Fraas (corporate owner of the FRAAS brand) celebrates more than 130 years in business. Ever since its foundation in 1880 by Valentin Fraas, the world leader for mufflers and shawls has thrived and advanced under the control of his descendants—a remarkable feat in this transitory world. But V. Fraas has more to celebrate than mere longevity: it is a forward looking company that continues to expand at a quick pace, and it is continuously implementing new ideas and concepts. From its bases in New York, Paris, London, Wüstenselbitz, Toronto and Shanghai, V. Fraas’ design teams travel to major shows and forecasting seminars throughout the globe to identify new trends and develop products that are perfectly attuned to fashion and customer demand. The company’s research team, meanwhile, works unceasingly to develop and discover new yarns, fabric and methods of manufacturing products that are of truly outstanding quality. Truly internationally oriented, the company boasts sales subsidiaries and satellite offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Berlin, Denmark, Italy, India, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo.  Products are distributed worldwide via department and specialty stores as well as online retailers.

Here is a little note from the Sales Team from FRAAS:
“Developing exceptional, well-timed, attractive products has always been a priority for us at FRAAS,” says Aimee Zucchetti, Brand and Sales Manager for the company. “We hope we can help consumers renew their attire with energizing, affordable looks so that everyone has the opportunity to accessorize like a fashionista!” Ken Krieger, the VP of Sales for the company agrees and adds, "Whenever a woman wants to add a finishing touch and zest to her look—she can reach for one of our FRAAS styles and be confident that it will produce the perfect result. It is astounding what a difference a scarf can make to the total look.” 

To Learn more Visit FRAAS, you can also connect with FRAAS on Facebook and Twitter, to stay connected with all their great deals, new designs and styles!!



BUY IT: You can purchase the FRAAS Mystical Waters Scarf in Pink or Blue for an average retail price of $48!! Other Collections range $28 to about $130 (Silk Blend) at retailers across the world or select styles on Amazon.com or Fraas.com!

*Disclaimer- I received the Pink FRAAS Mystical Scarf for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

5 comments :

VickeC said...

I Love the multi colors in that scarf,,,that is beautiful,,id love to have one

Mary Gallardo said...

These are great! I am such a scarf person and am always looking for different types of scarves!

Debby Chandler said...

Those are really pretty scarfs. I don't think I've seen such interesting patterns.

Sandy VanHoey said...

My daughter likes to accessorize with scarves so I think she would really like these

jamie braun said...

these are BEAUTIFUL! im in Minnesota, so I need scarves all winter!