Thursday, April 18, 2013

HomeRight Steam Machine Review


I never realized how messy two toddlers actually are, I clean one area and go onto the next just to turn around to a new bigger mess. Does this sound like your toddlers? I am always on the hunt for the next best product that helps cut down my cleaning time without sacrificing a healthy green clean or taking up to much of my time. I found that perfect product that can help you cut down your cleaning time, plus get you in the mood for this years spring cleaning, introducing you to the Steam Machine Multi Purpose Power Steamer from HomeRight.

The Multi Purpose Power Steam Cleaner is an awesome device that can clean your whole home with no chemicals. You heard right! NO CHEMICALS!! None, Nada, Zip!! I can't even began to also emphasize when I say your whole house either, I mean from your bath tub to your kitchen stove, and everything in between!!


I really loved a lot of features the Steam Machine offers, like the built in front end storage, this holds are your small parts, conveniently!! I also love the light weight design of the Steam Machine, this is perfect to take anywhere in your home, and believe me, toting toddlers all day, this is a must have in a machine!


I am so impressed with the steam machine and it performance and cleaning capabilities! I actually started with my floors, I used the two long attachments, scrub brush and mopping microfiber cleaning pad. I filled the machine with distilled water, with the provided funnel and measuring cup. And went to work, the ease of cleaning was amazing, I started thinking this is to easy, I need to challenge this machine. I then took it into the messiest room in my house, the girls bathroom. I changed the nozzle to the scrub brush, and started with the sink, I was amazed at how well it cleaned the stuck on tooth paste and dirty little hand prints, it disappeared right in front of my eyes. I then worked my way over to the tub, and again I was amazed at how well it got the grime, soap scum and the ring around the tub. Not to mention how well it cleaned the grout and tiles also!

Overall, this little powerful steam machine is awesome!! It gets in to cracks and crevices with ease, without having to get on your hands and knees! This Steam Machine would be a great for this years Spring Cleaning!!! So be sure to check out this All Purpose Steam Machine on HomeRight!!


Included in Box:
Wallpaper steam plate
Floor steam mop with microfiber cleaning pad
Brass brush
Two nylon brushes
Jet nozzle
Squeegee
Measuring cup with fill funnel
Owners instruction manual
 
Specifications:
Two wheels for easy mobility while working
Handle for easy carrying
User-controlled trigger to deliver steam to any surface
Continuous Steam Lock
205° F at Steam Nozzle
45 PSI at Steam Nozzle
40 minutes of steam time
8 foot hose, reach high or low on your surfaces
8 foot electrical cord for extended reach on projects
1500 Watts
2 Year Warranty

To learn more visit HomeRight.com, you cam also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!



BUY IT: You can purchase the Steam Machine Multi Purpose Power Steamer for $99.99 on their website.

Be sure to check out this awesome Steam Machine, first hand in the clip below!!


*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

24 comments :

VickeC said...

I need something like this so badly,this looks like something that would be perfect for me

Brandi Dawn said...

I love how it has the different attatchments to be able to clean wood floors and such. Very useful item to have with kiddos and pets in the house.

jamie braun said...

I actually won this in a giveaway last month! we are on love with it! the first thing we used it on was out grill!

denise smith said...

i would love this i have hardwood floors and really need something like this

Jerri Davis said...

I like how it has all those attachments looks great. Thank you, Jerri Davis

Sarh Snarski said...

Maybe this would get my kitchen and hallway floor clean clean finally!

Julie Wood said...

What a great cleaning tool to have, and it steam cleans so many things inside the house! I know that steam cleaning sterilizes surfaces and really cleans them. I sure think that this Steam Cleaner is really great item to help with house cleaning!

ann said...

When I think of steam cleaning I think mostly of rugs or upholstery . These sounds like it clean so much more. I like that as it steams is also sterilizes too. thanks for the info

Sandy VanHoey said...

I love cleaning in corners and places that are very difficult to get at sometimes. With this, instead of a toothbrush I use for this, I think it would be great to just steam it.

Cindy Brickley said...

I really like this. I have a big heavy upright one and it is hard to do the steps and I think this one would just do the trick. Thanks for your review and I will be checking this out further.

Tina Kohrman said...

I would love to own this machine. I love all of the attachments and that it is not big and bulky. Thanks for the amazing review.

randy fulgham said...

I WOULD GIVE MY LEFT ARM TO HAVE ONE OF THESE MACHINES...

randy fulgham said...

i would give my left arm to have one of these machines...

randy fulgham said...

WOOW-I HAVE I A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF THESE..THIS WOULD TICKLE THE S**T OUT ME....

Jennifer Hiles said...

That is a pretty great price for a piece of equipment that can clean your entire house. I love that there are no chemicals involved!

Shay said...

No chemicals is a big deal in our family, especially as we have two toddler granddaughters of our own. I could use a good steam cleaner and this one is pretty reasonable. Thanks :)

randy fulgham said...

WINNING THIS WOULD MAKE ME CLEAN MORE I AM POSITIVE..

Sandy Cain said...

I could really use this. My place is a hot mess! I would use this on every (well, almost every) surface in the house!

randy fulgham said...

i really--really really would like to win this -happy sunday!!!!411

Sandy Cain said...

The more I look at this, the more I'm convinceed I have to buy it. I tried cleaning up today and it was was impossible!

randy fulgham said...

WELL I DID NOT WIN ONE THESE ON A DIFFERENT GIVEAWAY.BUT THIS IS A NIC EMACHINE..

randy fulgham said...

LOVE ALL THE ATTACHMENTS!!!!!!!!!!1

randy fulgham said...

a micro-fiber cleaning brush should do wonders...

Sandy Cain said...

FOR SURE I need one of these! This dump is getting overwhelming. Help!