Tuesday, April 2, 2013

LG Med Supply


A lot of people suffer from some sort of pain, mostly back or muscle pain, I know I fall into this category, as I have real bad lower back problems. I came across an awesome website that helps live pain free, introducing you to LGMedSupply.com.

LGMedSupply.com offers an array of different types of  TENS Units, Muscle Stimulators, and Ultrasound Units, including dual combos like the LG-TEC Dual Combo TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator, to help reduce pain and helps with rehabilitation.


They Specialize in electrotherapy, physical therapy and other pain relief products all at low affordable prices!! Best part about LGMedSupply.com, their products are always in stock and ready to ship!! All orders over $100 qualify for free shipping!!

For more information be sure to Visit LGMedSupply Online, be sure to also check out their online customer blog.

*Disclaimer- This is a sponsored post.*

3 comments :

Hbrake said...

LGmedsupply is a rip off. I ordered a quad unit. They shipped it & UPS lost it. So I never received anything. Contacted the seller & they put a trace on it. Still no unit. They then say they are sending me a replacement. Still no unit. I contact them again and they say I must wait for UPS to pay the claim to them. Now 4 weeks later & nothing. FRAUD

Sandy VanHoey said...

I wish I could afford this right now because I too, deal with lots of pain in the back. My sister as well with back and leg pain

Sherrie Cruson said...

I suffer from lower back pain a lot and have been looking for something besides pain meds to help. Thanks for posting this.