Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Monster in Paris

The Very Anticipated Release of A Monster In Paris, from SHOUT Factory is Available Now Available to Own on DVD and 3D Blu-ray Combo Nationwide!!


There is just something about a singing Flea that captured the hearts of my Children and myself, in this one of a kind adventure!!

Paris, 1910. Panic sweeps the city as floodwaters rise and a monster is on the loose!

Meanwhile a wacky inventor, his camera crazed best friend, and a madcap monkey are on a mission to protect the beast, Franc, as he holds a rare special talent! With the help of the beautiful but feisty singer Lucille, the team harbors the monster to keep him from the ghastly wannabe Mayor, Commissioner Maynott, who has a plan to capture Franc and reveal him to be nothing more than a monstrous danger to the people of Paris. From Bibo Bergeron, the director of Shark Tale, and starring Adam Goldberg, Jay Harrington, Bob Balaban, Sean Lennon, Vanessa Paradis, Danny Huston, and Catherine O'Hare, A Monster in Paris is spectacular fun for the whole family!


A Monster in Paris DVD:
Studio: SHOUT Factory
Language: English
Subtitles: English
Rated: NR (Not Rated)
Run Time: 87 Minutes


Our Thoughts:
We really enjoyed this family friendly cartoon! I watched this with my Two daughters 3 and 4 and my 15 year old Son, and I have to say, this movie was just wonderful!! It had singing, adventure, and action, it was funny and also heartwarming, all of this packed into one film!! I personally found the music to be hypnotizing and memorizing, very nice and relaxing!! We all did get a little sad at one part but was relieved a few moments later...Don't want to give to much away, I think it ruins the fun and excitement!! So stop by your local retailer today and pick up a copy on DVD or Blu-ray Combo!!


Overall, This is a great movie and we all totally recommend it for your family movie night and to add to your movie collection!!

Check Out This Sneak Peek Trailer: A Monster in Paris


To learn more visit ShoutFactory.com

BUY IT: You can purchase A Monster in Paris in Retail Stores Nationwide!!
Walmart : A Monster in Paris DVD (on-pack offer of $4.99 credit at Vudu!)
Target: A Monster in Paris DVD (DVD includes Digital Copy – only at Target!)
Also Available now on Amazon.com!!

*Disclaimer- I received this DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the movie. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

Mary Gallardo said...

This looks great! I need some ideas for my daughter's upcoming birthday, so keep them coming! =)

Sherrie Cruson said...

This film looks so cute. I think my two toddler granddaughter's would probably get a kick out it. Thanks for sharing as I'd never heard of it before :)