Monday, April 29, 2013

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic DVD Review

Get Ready to See How Magical Friendship really is, in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Available Now to Own on DVD!!


Since arriving in Ponyville, Twilight has learned Princess Celestia's most valuable lesson, the meaning of true friendship. But with every new adventure comes a new lesson and if anyone is up for more learning, it's the studious Twilight Sparkle!! Join Twilight and her best Friends for five royally wild adventures through Equestria that are bound to further demonstrate what every pony already knows, that friendship is MAGIC!!!

EPISODES:
*Games Ponies Play
*Magical Mystery Cure
*Mmmystery On The Friendship Express
*Magic Duel
*Lesson Zero

BONUS FEATURES:
*Sing-Along
*Coloring Sheets


My Little Pony Friendship is Magic DVD:
Studio: SHOUT! Factory
Language: English
Rated: TV-Y
Run Time: 120 Minutes

Our Thoughts:
My girls just love a variety of cartoons, specially My Little Ponies. We don't get the HUB channel, so the only times they get to watch them is on DVD, and let me tell you, once I pop it in the DVD player, they grab their little My Little Pony Figurines and then are glued to the screen. I couldn't tell which episode was the girls favorite, because they loved all of them, but my favorite had to be Mmmystery On The Friendship Express, where they played the role of a detective to find out who ate the cake. 

Overall, this DVD is great to have and veery enjoyable to watch with your child/children. I would totally recommend My Little Pony Friendship is Magic DVD for your child's library!!


To learn more visit ShoutFactoryKids.com , You can also connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter!!



Be sure to check out other products and activities at MyLittlePony.com!!

 
BUY IT: You can purchase the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic DVD for a suggested retail price of $14.97 at a retailer near you!!

Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the movie. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments :

Mary Gallardo said...

My daughter loves My Little Pony! I am going to get her this for her upcoming birthday! =)

jamie braun said...

i LOVED my little pony growing up! and now I love watching it with my daughter

Sherrie Cruson said...

My two granddaughters love My Little Pony. I'm sure they would love to see this DVD if they haven't already :)