Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nose Spray Addictions - Afrin Side Effects


With Spring here and Summer coming right around the corner, seasonal allergies are in full effect. Most people suffer from allergies, I know I do, I always get a stuffy nose, itchy and irritated eyes, and my sinus nasal passage way gets super puffy. Not only do I suffer from seasonal allergies, I also have asthma that acts up the worst during Spring and Summer. I am constantly using my Albuterol Inhaler 3 or four times a day. I also have used Afrin Nose Spray for my allergies until Now!!


There are actually many different products on the market to help with nasal congestion, depending on what symptoms you have. Afrin is one of them, but did you know some of the side affects that come along with using Afrin Nose Sprays? Their is actually a lot of Afrin side effects!!

Some of these side effects are breath taking and scary, to name a few: Brain Damage, Heart Attacks, Increased Blood Pressure, and many, many, MANY more!!

Did You Know.......over use of Afrin Sprays can cause a condition called rhinitis medicamentosa, and can damage your nasal passages... This condition can casue dryness, stuffed up nose, nose bleeds and headaches? Not only that, you can also lose your sence of smell!!

To learn more and check out more click this link:  Afrin Side Effects They also have great articles for easy, safe and effective Natural remedies, so be sure to check this out, specially if you use Afrin and suffer from Allergies!!

*Disclaimer- This is a sponsored post, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

5 comments :

VickeC said...

never could stand to use nasal spray,cant stomach the taste in my mouth

Mary Gallardo said...

I cannot stand nasal sprays. They always make my blood pressure rise and give me headaches. I think the netti pot is such a safer way to get your passages open!

Sandy VanHoey said...

I personally love this and use it whenever I have lots of sinus pressure and it works great for me

jamie braun said...

omg! i had no idea! i rarely use nasal sprays

Sherrie Cruson said...

Oh my goodness this is scary! My mother has used Afrin for over 30 years now and I would say she definitely has an addiction to it. I'm going to pass this information on to her and cross my fingers and hope she stops. Thanks for posting this.