Sunday, April 21, 2013

Old Navy Perfect Tees Review {CrowdTap}


I recently was selected to participate in a Crowdtap's Sample and Share, and I couldn't be more thrilled as Old Navy has some really cute fashion clothing at great prices!! If your wondering what a Sample and Share is, its an opportunity from Crowdtap and a Company to Sample an Item and Share with your friend or family member, where both them and you receive a coupon or item to test out and keep. One of many awesome opportunities on Crowdtap. Be sure to stop by and check them out today!!


I chose my mom to join me in this Sample and Share opportunity, I thought it was a great way to spend time with her and to take her out for an early Mothers Day get away. She was thrilled, and the smile on her face when I asked was priceless!! (Although she is very picture shy, I did manage to get the back of her head in one pic when she wasn't looking LOL)

Now back to my awesome Adventure at Old Navy. I have actually never been to the Old Navy store in Gainsville Florida before, but it was on our way to visit my dad so it worked out perfectly. As I walked in the store layout is almost similar as mine, but I was still a little lost, so when I approached a sales associate she was very helpful in pointing my mom and myself in the direction we needed to go, she was really sweet. That is another great feature Old Navy has, some really awesome, outgoing associates!!


We started out in the Perfect Tees, which contained Plain and Stripped Tees along with Henley Tees in both stripes and plain also. My mom picked out a really cute Black Henley tee and a Green Henley Tee, I chose a Black one at first. The fit of these tees fit really great, but the Henley tee VNeck was a little low, but would be great in adding a cute tankie underneath.


We then Traveled to the Vintage Tees, with me of course being younger than my mom, these I found to be more my style. I quickly put my Black Henley tee back when I found the two shirts I couldn't live with out! I chose a dark Grey Vintage Tee with Pink Old Navy Logo and a Orange Vintage Tee with the saying Live, Laugh, Learn, Love. Don't get me wrong, if I had a change to chose more, I would have definitely chose a few more!! But I wanted to save my money for a cute pair of shorts for my new shirts :). My mom also fell in love with the Grey and White Vintage Shirt and decided to chose that one instead of the black Perfect Tee.

 I did feel a little awkward snapping photos, since the employees didn't understand why I was doing it lol...but did manage to get a few pics of their awesome selections!! I found out later when checking out, that this store never had a Crowdtap Member so they was the very interested learning all about it. And of course I gladly explained all the awesome Opportunities Crowdtap has to offer!!


When I got to Lake City, I was quick to show off my cute Old Navy Shirts to everyone!! My sisters said they was taking a trip to purchase some of these great Tees for themselves. They just loved the styles just as much and my mom and me!! Also when I returned home, I showed off my cute collection to my friends here, all though our closest Old Navy store is two hours away, I told them they can still get in on these cute Tees online!! AND so can you, if you don't have a store located close to you!! Check out this great offer below before time runs out!!


Here I am rocking my Two Old Navy vintage Tees. I just love the feel, they are very soft and comfortable!! i did manage to pick up an XXL in the orange Vintage tee, but with a cute under tankie, it looks really cute, don't you agree?

My mom was to shy to take a picture in her tees, but these are the two cute shirts she chose! The Green Henley from the Perfect Tee Section and her Grey and white Vintage tee, from the Vintage section. They look really great on her, and she also loves they way they feel and how comfy these cute shirts are!!



Be sure to check out Old Navy Online, they have a limited time offer to save 15% off your purchase!! This ends 4/24 at 11:59. To click here to To Visit this Special Offer!!!!


To learn more visit OldNavy.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook to keep up with sales, deals, promotions, and get really good saving coupons!! To locate a store near you, visit their Store Locator located on their website!!

Overall, OLD NAVY ROCKS!! They have cute Tees, Tanks, Shorts, Pants, Dress, for Men Women and Children!! All at great prices!!!

BUY IT: You can purchase Perfect Tees and Henley Tees for $8.50 and Vintage Tees for $9.50 In store or online!! *Please Note, some designs may vary online and in store.*

*Disclaimer- I received coupons for a friend and myself to conduct this review for Old Navy, through Crowdtap. All opinions are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments :

VickeC said...

yes,,you do rock those tees girl! my 4 grown daughters love old Navy an the prices are usually good,espically when they have their sales,,love to shop there an I love that orange shirt on you

Mary Gallardo said...

I love Old Navy! I just bought some of their perfect tees and collectible tees last week! Being a stay at home mom, I go through t-shirts like crazy! Always going to the play ground and plus for my workouts... I always have a t-shirt on! haha

Sandy VanHoey said...

Old Navy is great and they have some awesome deals. Now, I have to say...I absolutely LOVE your hair...the color, length...you look super!