Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fresh Savings Event At Publix until May 8th!! #MyBlogSpark!

Its that time again to start finding great savings on fresh foods at Publix!!! Starting April 24th until May 8th, so hurry before theses deals are gone!!

One of my favorite grocery stores to go to is Publix, they always have a great selection of fresh produce, meats and my favorite, fresh baked goodies!! I also love shopping at our local Publix, because there is always open registers and awesome employees. If I needed help with something or looked lost, the employees were quick to walk up to me and help me find the things I needed. And they even went out of their way to bring my girls a cookie, while I shopped. I think that's the best customer service I could ever ask for!!!

Another great reason why I personally love shopping at our local Publix is because they always have great savings!! And being a mom of 7, savings is really nice, specially when you have two grown boys (15 and 14) that love to eat.


One of Publix great savings is their Fresh Saving Event, that is going on right now!! You can find savings on your favorite fresh foods. Shop the perimeter of the store and load up your cart with fresh delicious produce and meats. Then, head into the aisles to complete your meals with condiments and sides. When you purchase participating products you can save on store brand items such as bagged salad, chicken breasts, eggs and fresh fruit. How awesome is that??? So be sure to stop by your local Publix today and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!


Particiapating Products:
Ragú Pizza Quick (14oz jar)
Wishbone Salad Dressing
Hellmann's Mayonnaise (22oz or larger)
Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Crust          
Betty Crocker Muffin Mix
Progresso Breadcrumbs (15oz), Pepsi 2 liter (assorted bottles)
Quaker Instant Oatmeal 
Frito-Lay 20ct Multipack.

To learn more visit EverydaySaver.com. You can also connect with Publix on Facebook and Twitter!!




So Many Choices, So many Savings!! So Be Sure To Check the In-Store Weekly Ad for Offer details!!

Be Sure to get on this super Fresh Savings Event at your local Publix before time runs out!! And for more added savings, be sure to download and print Publix Exclusive Coupons!!

*Disclaimer- The Information and gift pack were provided by Publix through MyBlogSpark. This did not alter my opinion of their products, store or sales. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments :