Saturday, May 25, 2013

Krave Jerky




When I was young, My daddy had introduced me to the world of Jerky, he would make homemade deer jerky and I had fell in love!! Ever since then you would always catch me eating jerky, I would even chose jerky over candy!! I still enjoy eating some good ole fashion jerky to this day, but never in my wildest dreams did I know there was a whole new world of jerky out there until I came across Krave Jerky!!! Krave Jerky has so many flavors and different types of jerky, like pork and turkey, on top of that, its all healthy for you, boy was I was in heaven!!


I was super excited to be trying out a few of their awesome and mouth watering flavors, and sharing my experiences with all my readers! Krave Jerky sent me 5 different Bags, Sweet Chipotle (beef), Black Cherry Barbecue (Pork), Chili Lime (Beef), Smoky Teriyaki (Pork), and Garlic Chili Pepper (Beef). I must say each one brought a different experience to taste buds. My all time Favorite had to be the Sweet Chipotle, it had a sweet and spicy tang to it, which really say well together. I also loved the Black Cherry Barbecue, it was definitely a different experience from regular jerky!! I really love that its a healthy and made with all natural ingredients, you can't get any better than that!!!


Sweet Chipotle:
Made from the authentic flavors of Mexican chipotle, this jerky brings together natural smokiness, a sensation of moderate heat, and a hint of honey to create the perfect balance of sweet and smoky. Tender slices of domestic beef are double marinated, then baked, resulting in an extraordinarily moist, soft and chewable jerky.
Chili Lime:
Tease your taste buds with tender slices of knuckle-cut domestic beef teamed with medium-hot chili and balanced with zesty lime for a jerky that’s marvelously moist and easy to tear and share. This unique profile provides a dose of medium heat that teams up well with the acidity of the citrus notes.


Smokey Grilled Teriyaki:
Tender pork slices are soaked in teriyaki, brown sugar, and a smoky soy marinade resulting in a moist and flavorful jerky with a hint of sweetness balanced by the natural savory profile of pork, without all the excess salt.



Garlic Chili Pepper:
Our garlic chili pepper beef jerky is made for those who savor spicy flavor.  A robust garlic and chili marinade soaks each tender slice of peeled knuckle-cut domestic beef and is finished with real chili flakes to pack an extra punch. The result is a moist, tasty jerky that teases your taste buds with flavors of garlic, light salt, medium soy sauce and a crescendo of spices.


Black Cherry Barbeque:
As KRAVE's newest jerky flavor, our black cherry barbecue pork offers up a finger-licking good taste from the heart of the wine country!  We infuse tender slices of pork with our sweet and peppery, Sonoma-style, black cherry barbecue sauce.  The result is a deliciously addicting jerky that will leave you KRAVE-ing more

**Descriptions are Krave's, taken from their website**

Krave Jerky is a guilt-free way to feed your need for meat. Krave represents a jerky renaissance, providing an all-natural, artisan's snack that is both healthy and flavorful, made using lean cuts of tender top round sirloin beef, center cut pork leg and turkey breast, specially seasoned with all-natural, gourmet ingredients! Their approach is strictly gourmet, not that gummy, fatty, processed stuff. Kraves Jerky is fresh and vacuumed packed, so it stays fresh upon arriving at your door!!

Krave's Motto is: we believe snack food need not be junk food. And - if something is meant to be good for you, it ought to taste that way!

List of their Yummy Jerky:
Black Cherry Barbecue (Pork)
Smoky Teriyaki (Pork)
Pineapple Orange (Beef)
Chili Lime (Beef)
Sweet Chipotle (Beef)
Garlic Chili Pepper (Beef)
Lemon Garlic (Turkey)
Basil Citrus (Turkey)

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with Krave Jerky! Their flavors are yummy and unique, They make my taste buds do the happy dance every time I bit into one of their yummy jerky treat!! I would totally recommend Krave Jerky. specially if you love Jerky!! This would make an excellent gift for your Father this Fathers day!!

To learn more visit KraveJerky.com, you can also connect with the on Facebook and Twitter!!




BUY IT: You can purchase individual bags for $7.00, 5-pack assorted flavors for $30, The Jerky Sampler where you chose which flavors for $35 (comes with free shipping!!) or The 10-pack assorted flavors for $58.00. They also have cool gear too, so be sure to check out their entire line of products!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

5 comments :

Sandy VanHoey said...

Oh Man, we love jerky...I'd love to try the teriyaki jerky. That sounds good. The garlic chili pepper also sounds like a great one

VickeC said...

my family loves jerky,espically the grandkids love it an some of those may be too hot for them but the hubby can eat it for sure

jamie braun said...

heard of this brand, but never tried it! im really interested in the Black Cherry Barbeque

Mary Gallardo said...

The chili lime and black cherry sound awesome! I love jerky! Always ate it as a kid and still do mostly on road trips! =)

Sherrie Cruson said...

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a Krave Jerky prize pack and loved all the flavors I was sent, but I especially LOVED the Chili Lime Beef flavored jerky. Yum! Would love to try the Black Cherry BBQ flavored jerky!