Friday, May 31, 2013

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Quest for the Crystal Mickey

Alright Adventurers, Are You Ready To Go On One Amazing Adventure? One That Will Take You On A Journey To Save The One And Only Clubhouse!! Do You Think Your Up To The Quest??


Grab your hat, buckle your seat belt, and get ready to embark on a thrilling Quest For The Crystal Mickey! There's no time to lose after greedy Plunderin' Pete snatches the legendary Crystal Mickey Statue from the clubhouse. Without this sparkly statue's magic, the clubhouse will disappear for ever! Can the world's most extraordinary hero, Mickey, get the magical statue back in time? Only with your help - and the Mouseketools - can Mickey journey across the Sandy Desert, brave the Rushing River and make his way through the Hidden Jungle. But watch out for Pete's trickiest traps! Packed with over two hours of laughter and surprises - including four additional episodes - this exciting, high staked adventure is your ticket to nonstop fun!!


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Quest for the Crystal Mickey:
Studio: Walt Disney Home Entertainment
Language: English (Dolby Digital 2.0), French (Dolby Digital 2.0), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0)
Subtitles: French, Spanish, English
Rated: G (TV-Y)
Run Time: 126 Minutes

EPISODES INCLUDE:
*Quest For The Crystal Mickey - World Class Adventure
*Donald of The Desert
*Donald The Genie
*Goofy's Cconutty Monkey
*Goofy's Giant Adventure


Our Thoughts:
This is such a cute DVD, it has great episodes, and is a learning experience for small children. I have always adored cartons that interact with my girls, making them feel as if they are truly helping in some sort of way, and this DVD has just that!! They can help Mickey save the Clubhouse by using the Mouseketool in their adventure to save the Crystal Mickey Statue! I really loved the whole Indiana Jones feel to Mickey's Quest, which to me gave this DVD a lot of character. My girls and I both enjoyed this film, and have watched it numerous of times, thy just cant get enough of Mickey and Minnie!!


Overall, this is an awesome DVD, perfect for young learning minds, and wonderful adventures!! I would totally recommend Disney Juniors, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Quest of the Crystal Mickey! This would be a great addition to add to your child's movie library and perfect for a Mommy (or Daddy) and Child movie day!!

Your Little Explorer Can't Get Enough Adventures? Check Out These Fun Activities To Keep The Quest Going!! Simply Click The Picture For Some Great Downloadable Activities!!

Click Communications: BLOGGER BUTTONS &emdash;

Check Out This Clip For A Sneak Peek of This Awesome DVD!!!

To learn more visit DisneyDVD.com, You can also connect with Disney Junior on Facebook!!

BUY IT: You can purchase Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Quest for the Crystal Mickey for a suggested retail price of $19.99 at a retailer near you, for more info and where to buy visit DisneyDVD.com!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of this DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

6 comments :

VickeC said...

my grandkids love Mickey an enjoy watching the movies

Sandy VanHoey said...

I think even as adults we think Mickey & Minnie are adorable to watch. I remember when my grandson had to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every morning. He is not watching as much as he did but I'm sure my granddaughters are. This sounds cute!

jamie braun said...

been waiting for this to come out! my Isabel is a mega mickey fab!

Mary Gallardo said...

I have read so much about this movie. My daughter loves Mickey. I think she would really enjoy it!

BlessieNelson said...

Ooooh! My family loves Mickey Mouse! This would be such a fun to watch!

Sherrie Cruson said...

My granddaughter adores everything Disney and I'm sure she would enjoy this DVD. I'm pretty sure she hasn't seen this DVD yet and I think it would make a good Christmas gift for her. Thanks :)