Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stay Sun Safe This Summer with Dorfman Pacific


May is Melanoma Awareness Month, And A Very Important Reminder To Stock Up On Hats For This Sunny Summer!!

Did you know Melanoma is one of the most serious forms of skin cancer? 1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of their lifetime, so it is very important for all of us to take charge and protect our skin from these harmful rays of sunshine! And with the warmer months quickly approaching us, we are more likely to spend a lot more time outside, taking advantage of the warm weather. So why not stay safe this summer?

There are plenty of ways to stay protected from the sun, one way is to put on a really great sunscreen. Sunscreen can't be put everywhere, like our scalp, but don't fear, Dorfman Pacific is here to help!




Dorfman Pacific has a new line of stylish and fashionable sun hats, to help keep us protected while we are outdoors!! Let me introduce you to the Tropical Trends Woman's Hat, a floppy brim style hat and the Ladies Scala Visor a roll up visor, perfect for traveling! Both of these awesome hats feature a paper braid that is both chic and practical. They come in an array of beautiful colors that will fit perfectly in your summer wardrobe, so be sure to check them out!!!


I was super excited to review one of these awesome hats, I chose the Tropical Trends Woman's Hat with a black rim. I chose black because black goes with everything, and it really sets the hat off. The hat fits perfectly, giving my face and scalp just enough protection I need to stay safe from the sun. I really love the paper braid feature of the hat, it truly makes the hat look gorgeous! I am truly happy with this hat as it looks great on, it's both fashionable and stylish, and suits me perfectly!  

I really love the Paper braid, ain't it super sweet? I also love that its handmade, so you know each stich is made with love!


Overall, I LOVE the Dorfman Pacific Tropical Trendy Woman's Hat!! I know this summer Ill be safe, will you? I totally recommend this beautiful hat to anyone that loves the outdoors and the latest fashion!!!

About Dorfman Pacific:
Dorfman Pacific is one of the largest full-line, in-stock headwear companies in the world. The business, founded in 1921, began with a 5,000 square foot facility in Oakland, California as a small woolen dress cap manufacturer. Today, Dorfman Pacific has a 287,000 square foot facility in Stockton, California, showrooms throughout the USA (Atlanta, Dallas, Boston, Honolulu), satellite headquarters in New York, New York and sells its product worldwide. Categories include a comprehensive collection of men’s and children’s headwear, women’s and teens headwear, handbags and winter accessories.


To learn more visit HartFordYork.com, You can also connect with Dorfman Pacific on Facebook!!


BUY IT: You can purchase a Tropical Trends Woman's Hat (Like I reviewed) for $25 and you can purchase the Ladies Scala Visor for $25 also. Both great for this Summer!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention Hat for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the product. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

6 comments :

Sandy VanHoey said...

Cute and so important. I know my ex father-in-law got skin cancer on his ear just from vacationing in the summer at their Florida home and when he would work out in the yard. He started wearing hats after that.

VickeC said...

I am a hat lady,,love to wear them espically during the summer an hot days

jamie braun said...

super cute! these would be perfect for my long summer days at the lake with my girls

Mary Gallardo said...

That is such a great hat! I always wonder if I can pull off something like that. =)

Rachel Ralston said...

I am very cautious with my skin and how the sun affects it. I like the style of these hats and that they fully cover your face. You can't beat the price either at $25 for a handmade hat.

Sherrie Cruson said...

My grandmother had Melanoma on her face and lost part of her nose to it. She grew up in the 1920's and 30's and worked in the fields underneath the hot sun for long hours in those days. It's an awful disease that eventually claimed her life. So glad you are showcasing these hats as a means of preventing Melanoma and bringing awareness to this disease.