Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Turn Your Favorite Moments Into Everlasting Memories with Best Buy!!


Being a mom, I have lots of memory making moments, such as my kids birthdays, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, even including their first day of school, school plays, talent shows and one day their Graduation. I even love capturing my kids doing the funniest thing's like painting their face with a sharpie marker (I so wished I had a great camera to capture that moment lol!!) If you think about it, memories are everywhere, so why not capture them so you can cherish them for ever??


Well now you can and even display your special memories with pride, with BestBuy!! Best Buy has a great selection of Cameras and Digital Photo Frames great for this Spring and Summer photo-worthy moments!! Best Buy can help you never miss the important moments!!!They have a wide assortment of the latest cameras, including DSLR cameras, action camcorders, and compact cameras with long zoom, low light and Wi-Fi.
You may think, well my smart phone has a camera, and that's all I need, but to be honest, phone camera's do capture the moment, but its just not as good as a if it was captured by the right camera. Your really missing out!!! The right camera can capture the most amazing pictures, full of color and not grainy at all like phone cameras. Check out my camera picture and phone picture below and you can see the HUGE difference!!

                                        With My Camera

                                        With My Cell Phone

So be sure to stop by BestBuy.com or head to your local Best Buy and check out all their awesome selections to help make your Mother's Day, Fathers Day, Graduation, Weddings, Baby Arrivals, Birthdays and other special, once in a life time moments, the best memories with the best quality of all time!!!

Still Need to pick up a Gift for your Mom this Mothers Day or a gift for upcoming Fathers Day?? Go to Best Buy and give her or him the gift that makes memories last a life time

Did You Know???....
You can bring in your old camera to Best Buy and trade it for a Best Buy Gift Card?? Yup, that's right!!! This is a great way to upgrade your existing camera and get one you really love to help you capture those once in a life time moments!!


To learn more visit BestBuy.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with their great promotions, coupons and other great gift ideas!!





BUY IT: You can purchase Cameras, Camcorders and Digital Photo Picture Frames at BestBuy.com  with Free Shipping on Cameras and other selected items, some restrictions apply, visit BestBuy.com for more details!! Or you can visit a Best Buy Near you to get your memory making gadgets, Cameras and Digital Photo Frames!! And with Best Buys low price guarantee, you’ll get the latest technology at the best price. Now that's a deal of a life time!!!

Super Saver Alert:
You can score 25% off select Digital Photo Frames, Be sure to Click Here For More Details!!
This is Great for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthdays, Graduations and much more....Or be like me, buy extra and save them for Christmas gifts!!

*Disclaimer- The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

29 comments :

Sandy VanHoey said...

We are going to be visiting Best Buy very soon for a camera. Ours is on it's last legs I'd say and seriously needs replacing. I am about the only one who takes pics with it but I go overboard.

Priscilla Benavides said...

I need a new camera too because my pictures look like the one's taken with your phone camera when taken with my camera!

Brandi Dawn said...

Best Buy also always has GREAT customer service!

akronugurl said...

i need a new camera so i should check out best buy

freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

Darlene Lehman said...

i love best buy great customer service

jamie braun said...

ive really been wanting one of those digital frames!

Susan Broughton said...

I really like Best Buy. We buy most of our electronic items there. We live at least 2 hours away from the nearest store and we always make the trip to buy what we need.

Robin O said...

Photo gifts are the best. How cool that you can bring in your old camera to Best Buy and trade it for a Best Buy Gift Card?! Thanks for sharing!

Julie Wood said...

Best Buy has the BEST cameras and gift ideas for everyone in the family. I got a camera their about 2 years ago, and it still works good, and was on sale for over half the retail price. Great place to shop for any Holiday! Your picture with the camera is so much more vibrant!

Diane Cooper said...

I think I am now inspired to go to Best Buy and check out their cameras. I am not surprised they have great choices and the best price.

Sue Hull said...

I've needed a new camera for years but I can't afford one.I do have one on my phone but I don't use it much.My 2 sisters and my daughter take tons of pics so I get theirs.Best Buys does have the most awesome cameras.Their sales are so great.Once I pay down my best buys bill I may just have to invest in a nice camera.I like the one here in the pic,very pretty. :)

Di said...

I've bought all my electronics at BestBuy in recent years

Sandy Beeman said...

Best Buy has been our go-to electronics store for a very long while. No need to change!

Sylvia Ortiz said...

I like the idea of being able to trade up your old camera for either a newer model or for a gift card to purchase something else. I need to upgrade my current camera, so I will be looking into how much I can get for a trade-in.

amandanicole said...

i love that purple camera! I need it! Your daughters are so cute!

Michelle Elizondo said...

I enjoy the customer service at Best Buy!

Courtney B said...

we go to best buy for everything! and I love the matching outfits!

Michelle Elizondo said...

I love that Best Buy has everything.

Tina Kohrman said...

I love Best Buy they have to best customer service, prices and products around. Thank you for your amazing review. BTW, the pics above are adorable.

Shay said...

Best Buy is a favorite of both my hubby and I. Pretty soon we will be headed there to buy a new camera (hopefully a Nikon for me:) and a laptop (for him:)

randy fulgham said...

BEST BUY IS A GREAT STORE TO SHOP FOR ELECTRONICS ALSO...

randy fulgham said...

I ALWAYS ENJOY GOING TO BEST BUY FOR THE BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy Cain said...

We will going to Best Buy this weekend, we are going to get a router, and I hear they have the best ones.

randy fulgham said...

DO YOU KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST BUY-ONE GUESS>>>>>

Jennifer Hiles said...

I had no idea you could trade your camera in at Best Buy, that is fantastic! I have a digital photo frame and I love it. They make great gift too!

Mer said...

That is a dramatic difference, and I could use a new camera. Didn't know that you could trade in your old one!

Jennifer Hatfield said...

I could use a new camera, my kiddos think that mine is always a toy. I think that I will make a trip into town to go to Best Buy

Sandy Cain said...

Best Buy is always my first stop for anything at all electronic - I trust them!

randy fulgham said...

BEST BUY USE TO BE FEDERATED DEOT STORE HERE IN TEXAS...FYI