Sunday, May 26, 2013

Yoplait GREEK 100 Yogurt from Publix #MyBlogSpark!



Publix invites you to dive into your swimsuit this summer, with a little help from Yoplait GREEK 100 Yogurt!!!


Summer's here, which means its swimsuit season! Winter months normally can pack on the pounds, but with a little help with Yoplait's new GREEK 100 Yogurt, you will be swimsuit ready in no time! It's everything you love about GREEK Yogurt  but with only 100 calories per serving!! Now that's a snack I like!!!


I have always been a fan of Yoplait, but I have never tried the GREEK yogurt before, so I was super excited to be trying Yoplait's New GREEK 100 Yogurt!! I chose to try the Black Cherry and my mom wanted to try the Key Lime, and I have to say, these yogurts are the bomb!! I was thinking GREEK would be thick and lumpy, but I was way wrong!! It is actually light and creamy, with bits of fruit, making a delicious snack. My mom even enjoyed Yoplait's GREEK 100 Yogurt, she said she will continue to purchase them from now on!!


Yoplait GREEK 100 Yogurt Comes in 8 flavors!!
*Black Cherry
*Key Lime
*Lemon
*Mixed Berry
*Peach
*Strawberry
*Tropical
*Vanilla

Overall, I am pretty happy with these yummy yogurts, they are rich in flavor and texture, and only 100 calories!!! These would make an excellent snack, for a day at home or on the go.

To learn more visit Yoplait.com you can also connect with Publix on Facebook and Twitter for more promotions, sales and new product information!!




Love Yogurt? Which is your Favorite?

Be Sure to stop by Publix Everyday Saver and print some of their Exclusive Coupons!!

BUY IT: You can purchase Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt at your local Publix for an awesome price of 10 for $10 until May 31st!!!

*Disclaimer- The information and gift pack were provided by General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark, this did not alter my opinions of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

7 comments :

VickeC said...

I love that they have all those different flavors

jamie braun said...

love yoplait! havnt tried this new greek kind though. sounds yummy

Mary Gallardo said...

I love this type of yogurt more than Chobani greek yogurt! I think I like the lime flavor best. =)

June M. said...

The tropical flavor would probably be my fave :)

My Journey With Candida said...

My Hubs loves this. He likes the blackberry the best when we can find that flavor.

Robin O said...

I love yogurt; I have tried these, and the cherry flavor is my favorite!

Sherrie Cruson said...

Yum! I could eat Yoplait greek yogurt all day! My favorites would have to be Key Lime and Black Cherry. It's like dessert in a cup :)