Thursday, June 6, 2013

Get fit for Summer with Old Navy Active Wear!


This summer get fashionably fit with Old Navy's Active Wear!! These cute designs will surely have you feeling good while looking good at the same time!!


Being a mother of 7, I have gained a fair amount of unwanted body weight, and have been on a kick to try and lose some of it. I quickly noticed, I didn't have the right attire to complete my mission, my other clothes just wasn't cutting it. When I would run, my girls were all over the place, I felt like I was in a bad version of Bay Watch. So, when I was chosen to do a Sample and Share for Old Navy through Crowdtap, I was excited!!


I had originally chose my sister to come with me to our Old Navy sample party, so we could work out together, but she had to work unfortunately, so My mom quickly took her place! As we made our long journey to our nearest Old Navy store, I was growing excited by the minute, I just could not wait to get my hands on some awesome work out clothes!!


Upon entering the store, I noticed how nice and clean it was, all so very organized in sections and categories, I quickly was able to locate the Active Wear Section and was immediately drawn to it! I was amazed by all their selection of cute athletic clothes, they had lots of different styles, from Yoga to Running Shorts and everything else you can imagine in between! And Yes, even cute color coordinated running shoes!!


As I was shopping, I quickly set my eyes on a pretty pink out fit, since pink is one of my all time favorite colors besides animal print and purple!! I decided to give it a twirl and try it on!! I was accompanied by my two biggest fans as you can see in my picture LOL and got a lot of positive feed back too. This was the only one they had in the store, but unfortunately it didn't fit, It was a little to snug, so I went back out and looked some more. I noticed my mom picking out an outfit for my sister, almost similar to the pink one I tried on, and they had it in my size too, so I decided to go with the Grey and Yellow print Active Wear and be matching with my sister, almost like bobbsey twins lol!

I looked around Old Navy some more, and tried on some their other awesome attire for a Crowdtap Challenge! I actually loved the fit of these Old navy items as well!! I picked out a cute pair of Old navy Rockstar Cropped JeansA Plaid Print Madras ShirtCrochet-Yoke Rib-Knit Tanks in Pink and a Crochet-Straw Pom-Pom Totes. I decided to tie up the Madras Shirt, giving the outfit a cute since of my own style! What do you think?


I ended up purchasing the Padded Camis Active Wear in grey and the corresponding Active Compression-Mesh Capris with the green accent. When I got home, I quickly tried on my on my new Active Wear outfit, and I noticed how well it fit my body, keeping everything right where it was suppose too! Even the girls!! I really loved the feel of the fabric, and the quality of the fabric as well. Perfect to get down and dirty but looking cute and stylish all at the same time!!


My favorite part of the Old Navy Active Cami  is the built in bra, I really loved the support it gave my girls, and I even jumped a round a few times to make sure they were secure! Yep! Everything remained in place :)!! I am totally in love with my new Old Navy Active Wear Outfit!! I haven't been able to give my sister hers yet, but I know she will just love them and is very excited to be trying them out when we do our morning runs!!


Overall. My experience with Old Navy's store and active wear was perfect!! The associates were super nice and my clothes are super great quality! I wouldn't have it any other way!! I would totally recommend Old Navy to everyone!!

I just had to take a picture of the cute store display. This is what I seen upon entering my local Old Navy Store. Cute HUH?



To learn more visit OldNavy.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook to keep up with sales, deals, promotions, and get really good saving coupons!! To locate a store near you, visit their Store Locator located on their website!!

BUY IT: Right Now Old Navy Has their Active Wear on SALE for 40%, making these a steal!! Also they have other great deals such as spend $25 and receive $10 off Coupon, Spend $50 get a $20 off coupon and $30 off when you spend $75!! You can beat that!! This great deal will end 6/16!! So be sure to check them out!

*Disclaimer- I received a complementary coupon for me and a friend to test out and sample Old Navy's Active Wear from Crowdtap. This did not alter my opinions of their products, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

9 comments :

Lawna Noe said...

I love some sales and especially the look of those active clothes so I will definitely be heading to Old Navy tomorrow on a shopping trip! :)

My Journey With Candida said...

I love Old Navy!! I am always drwan to their active wear because it is such a great price and always cute.

My Journey With Candida said...

I meant drawn!!

VickeC said...

i love old navy too,,an those items you had are very cute

Brandi Dawn said...

Everything looks great! I love the mixy matchy ability. And thanks for the sale info!!!

Mary Gallardo said...

I love Old Navy clothes and their active wear is great! I love the compression pants!

Julie Wood said...

I like Old Navy and their clothes that I can exercise in. They are so comfortable and affordable. The colors are great!

Robin O said...

You look great! All the Old Navy activewear I have tried is really comfortable. Thanks for the photos and review!

Shay said...

I decided to lose weight a few months ago and have had moderate success. What I could really use for my walks in the park on hot days is a good sports bra. I never knew Old Navy sold sportswear. I'm going to head over to my local Old Navy store and try on the Old Navy Active Cami. Thanks for this post :)