Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Neighbor TOTORO

Do you Believe in Forest Spirits? You Will After You See This Beloved Family Film, My Neighbor TOTORO, from Walt Disney and Studio Ghibli!! Available Now To Own on DVD and Blu Ray Combo at a Retailer Near You!


Disney presents a Studio Ghibli film about the magic of friendship and sisterhood from Academy Award winning director Hayao Miyazaki. And now, it is available for the first time on Disney Blu-ray, with a new HD digital transfer and perfect picture and sound!

Follow the adventures of Satsuki and her four-year-old sister Mei as they discover their new neighbor is a mysterious forest spirit named Totoro who can only been seen by the eyes of a child. As Totoro introduces the girls to his extraordinary friends, they embark on the journey of a lifetime! featuring the voice talents of Tim Daly, Lea Salonga, and real life sisters Dakota and Elle Fanning, My Neighbor TOTORO is an amazing animated adventure the whole family will fall in love with!!


My Neighbor TOTORO Blu-ray:
Studio: Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment Presents a Studio Ghibli film
Language: English, French, Japanese
Subtitles: English, French
Rated: G
Run Time: 88 Minutes

~DISC ONE (Blu ray)~
*Original Japanese Story Boards
*Original Japanese Trailer
*Behind the Microphone
*Behind the Studio
~Creating My Neighbor TOTORO
~Creating the Characters
~The "TOTORO" Experience
~Producer's Perspective: Creating Ghibli
~The Locations of TOTORO
~Scoring Miyazaki

~DISC TWO (DVD)~
*Feature Film


Our Thoughts:
My girls and I really enjoyed watched My Neighbor TOTORO, it was such a cute movie, with easy on the eye graphics and a story line you wont forget! I loved when Mei the four-year-old found TOTORO, and proceeded to climb on his chest, and he just looked at her and yawned. He was such a cute character along with his two other Forest Spirit friends!!! Kinda makes me wish I could see Forest Spirits!! :)

Overall, This is a great and beloved Family film! We really enjoyed watching it and I can see us enjoying for many years to come!! I think this would make a great collection to any Disney Lovers, Child's or Family Movie Library!

Take a Sneak Peek at My Neighbor TOTORO in the video Clip Below!!


About Walt Disney StudiosFor more than 85 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today, the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios; Disneynature; Marvel Studios; and Touchstone Pictures, the banner under which live-action films from DreamWorks Studios are distributed. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!

To learn more visit DisneyBluray.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook!



BUY IT: You can purchase My Neighbor TOTORO Bluray for a suggested retail price of $39.99 at a retailer near you, for more info and where to buy visit DisneyBluray.com!

Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD/Bluray for review purposes . This did not alter my opinion of the movie, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

1 comment :

Brandi Dawn said...

I love this movie so much...its one of my faves growing up however it was little known. Its great to see people becoming more and more aware of it. Great review!!!