Monday, June 10, 2013

(SSS Event) nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin





All the heat and elements in summer can dramatically change your hair and not in a good way either!! But with proper care and a great line of Professional Hair Care products from nuNAAT, you can tame those frizzies, shine that dullness, and look fabulous all summer long!!

nuNAAT has special formulated hair products that are meant to work for specific hair types, texture and styling routines. Not all nuNAAT products are right for all hair types, for instance, if you want more volume, you wouldn't buy a system meant for curls or chemically processed hair. The best way to use nuNAAT products, is by using their complete system for maximum results!


As many of you already know, I have been trying nuNAAT for a few weeks now, and I have to say that I am really amazed by these products!! For my review I chose the NAAT Brazilian Keratin Collection, since I have super thick, super long, dry, damaged, frizzy hair, and not to mention it being color treated also.

NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection restores and intensifies your hair's nutritional balance, leaving it incredibly smooth, strong and flexible. Unlike typical animal-based keratin's, our exclusive Green Keratin formula stays in your hair longer and is more resistant to rinsing. Promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving hair a natural, healthy shine.

When it arrived I was really excited and quickly opened it up to smell it, I'm silly when it comes to how something smells. I noticed it had a pleasant aroma and the consistency of the product line was thick, which to me, was perfect! I was ready to test these babies out! When you have hair that feels like dry hay, you know your willing to try anything! And I'm so glad I did!! The Brazilian Keratin really helped my hair restore back to its natural beauty and became more alive!

Check out each Product below!!
 
Naat Brazilian Liquid Keratin Leave in Reconstructor:
A non rinse formula. Apply a desired amount to hair, massaging from root to tip. Leave in for a few minutes before blow-drying and seal it off with a ceramic hot iron. Designed for frequent use or use as needed.

I loved the way this made my hair look and feel after I placed it in my hair. I loved that it didn't give me that boggled down or heavy feeling to my hair. I really loved the after affect of straightening my hair, it looked shiny and healthy!! Something I longed for, for quite a while now!


Naat Brazilian Intensive Hair Mask:
Apply to hair after shampooed and rinsed in place of regular conditioner. Massage your hair thoroughly from root to tip. Cover your hair and allow it to sit in your hair for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse and style as normal.

This stuff is the BOMB! I really, really loved this hair mask! After I shampooed with the Naat Deep Moisturizing Shampoo, I got out of the shower and put the mask in my hair and covered my hair in a up-do towel. After about 20 minutes, I went back and rinsed my hair, you can immediately feel the difference as I ran my fingers through my strands. It was super soft and I could comb through my hair easily also! It took my hair from blah to Bow WOW!!

Naat Brazilian Deep Moisturizing Shampoo:
Apply shampoo to wet hair, massaging it gently with your fingertips. Rinse well with water and repeat if necessary.

A gentle cleansing formula that lathers really well. Just a little bit goes such a long way!! This works really well with the Deep Conditioner. I loved the outcome of both this and the conditioner!!


Naat Brazilian Deep Conditioner:
Apply the conditioner to the length of your hair, allow it to sit for two minutes, then rinse until its all out.


The Conditioner really works well, after both shampooing and conditioning, it left my hair feeling really soft and very manageable!



Overall, I am totally happy with the results I got by using nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin!! I would totally recommend their products to you or a loved one!! Be sure to look for them at your local Walmart, Walgreen and Beauty stores!!


To learn more visit nuNAAT.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!




BUY IT: You can purchase these fine Hair products along with other great nuNAAT products at selected Walgreen's and Walmart stores, Beauty Supply stores and all Navarro Pharmacies.

*Disclaimer- I received the mention products for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their product. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

14 comments :

Brandi Dawn said...

I have the same hair type as you according to your description, without the coloring. I am always looking for something good to use that is affordable. It has to smell good too! lol. I live in a very dry climate so moisture is a plus. This system definitely seems like its worth trying.

Sherrie Cruson said...

All of the products you mentioned sound great! I really want to try all of these products, especially the NuNaat Brazilian Intensive Hair Mask. My hair could use some intensive treatment :)

Julie Wood said...

These products look great! I would love to try the moisturizing conditioner because the summer weather has been harsh to my hair! Really like all of these amazing products! I have seen these at my Walgreen's store on sale!

ann said...

I dont have my long hair anymore to old for it now and shorter is easier to take care of. Sound like great products to make the hair healthy and soft. I feel stupid that I have never heard of a hair mask before. thanks for updating me on these hair products

Courtney B said...

i've tried this stuff before and it works great especially for damaged hair

ann said...

These sound like great products for damaged hair especially. Being Brazilian they probably have that great smell to them to. thanks for the info on them

ann said...

This line of hair products sound really great for the hair and I like that these products can be bought at walmart and stores that I already shop at . thanks for the info

Rebecca Parsons said...

I haven't tried this yet. I too have severely long hair down to my butt and thick and I have to use the more expensive brands because the cheaper stuff just doesn't work on my hair.

Becky said...

Thanks for the great review! I have never heard of this before but it sounds great. I have really long, thick hair that tends to get frizzy even though I don't use product on it, it isn't color treated, and I rarely even use a blow drier or curling iron on it either. I love that the sets are made for specific types of hair and I am really thinking about trying it out!

babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

ann said...

This is a new products I havent seen before. For specific types of hair. Lots of them to make the hair really fresh and soft. Seems that it will help those with longer hair tho. thanks for the review

Julie Wood said...

These products look like they are very good at helping the hair become soft and manageable. I really like the Hair Mask and need to look for these at Walgreens.

JRFrugalMom and Family said...

I would love to try these products - especially the hair mask.

brich2222 said...

Sounds like these will do wonders for damaged hair. Will have to mention to my wife as she complains about damaged hair all the time

Patty White said...

I've never heard of this, but I'd love to try their hair mask!!