Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pink Zebra: Sprinkling Your Life with Lori

I love aromatherapy, different smells can dramatically change your mood or put you in a serene calm state!! I have lots of candles, but after a while the smell eventually fades away as the candle gets old or burned for a period of time.

I recently came across a consultant named Lori and she introduced me to a new site called Pink Zebra, that offers scented candles, but these candles are like no other candle, they are actually called sprinkles!!

Sprinkles are little soft soy wax bits, with high quality fragrance oils which are blended together at super concentrated levels to deliver up to 50% more fragrance than average candles! Best part, Sprinkles are made in America!! What's really neat is that you can create your own personal blend of fragrances by adding different scents together!!

I really love the rich smell these Sprinkles offer, plus you can decide what you want, how much impact you want, and when you want it.

These are so awesome and smell so nice, you will want to put them all over your house!! I know I will be purchasing more of the Sprinkles soon!!

She also has a deal where you can start selling Pink Zebra products as well!! Be sure to check out all her links below for more info!!

To learn more visit Pink Zebra - Sprinkling Your Life, you can also connect with them on Facebook to keep up with Lori's Deals, Sales and Special Promotions! You can also check out Lori's Blog also!!



BUY IT: You can purchase Pink Zebra Sprinkles 3.75 oz for $8.00 and 16 oz for $25.00. They also have other great products and different prices. Be sure to check it all out!!

*Disclaimer- I received samples to test out. This did not alter my opinions, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

5 comments :

Robin O said...

I've never heard of these, but I love the sprinkles idea. Thanks for sharing!

Julie Wood said...

I think these are such a neat product with a great bottle and I like the pink sprinkles. What a cute Idea! I will have to go look and see what they have to offer.

Brandi Dawn said...

Oh how adorable! This is such a great idea. I love that you can mix the scents...some days one scent is just not enough to calm you! lol

Healy Harspter said...

My daughter will surely like this Pink Zebra sprinkle. Thanks!

Mer said...

What a great idea! I really like alternatives to candles, and I would imagine with these it's easy to control the amount of scent, and mix your own with different sprinkles!