Saturday, June 1, 2013

Teen Wolf The Complete Season Two

If Season One Had You Howling, I Bet Season Two Will Have You Hunting!! Well....The Hunt Is Over, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is Proud To Announce The Release of Season Two And is Now Available To Own on DVD, At A Retailer Near You!!
After an action-packed end to its premiere season, Teen Wolf jumps full force into season two with even more suspenseful drama. Scott McCall, an ordinary teenager with a wild secret continues to find himself caught in a supernatural war between hunters and werewolves. While navigating the complicated roadways of high school, Scott must keep his forbidden romance with Allison a secret and protect himself from new Alpha wolf Derek. Scott will have to trust his instincts above all else if he hopes to end the war in Beacon Hills and keep his friends and family safe.


Teen Wolf Season Two:
Studio:
Language: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Rated: NR (Not Rated)
Run Time: 516 Minutes

DISC ONE:
*Omega
*Shape Shifted
*Ice Pick
*Abomination
~EXTRAS~
Teen Wolf Season 2 at Paleyfest 2012
Omega Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor


DISC TWO:
*Venomous
*Frenemy
*Restraint
*Raving
~EXTRAS~
Teen Wolf CGI Reel
Fight Choreography Reel
Raving Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor


DISC THREE:
*Party Guest
*Fury
*Battlefield
*Master Plan
~EXTRAS~
Alternate, Extended and Deleted Scenes
Alternate Stiles Takes Gag Reel
Shirtless Montage 2.0
Teen Wolves: Meet the New Pack
Battlefield Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor


My Thoughts:
If you have read my Season One Teen Wolf DVD Review, then you are well aware that I love mystical creatures! Anything from Vampires, Dragons, Witches, Warlocks to Werewolves. And this series, Teen Wolf, has just that!! If you don't know about Teen Wolf, let me tell you a little bit about it. It started as two high school teens, enjoying their night until something bad happened, one of them (Scott) got bit, by what they soon to find out is a werewolf. If you know anything about wolfs, they run in packs, they have the alpha, which is the packs leader. The Alpha that bit Scott, is trying to bring Scott into the pack, but Scott is different, he doesn't seek the thrill to kill, instead he uses his new powers to go after the "bad" werewolves that go after people all the while trying to avoid the werewolf hunters. In Season Two, there is a New Alpha and a New Creature, and Scott and his friends are trying to avoid the hunters and go after the new creature and unlock the mystery of who the shape shifter is.  I have to admit, this Season, had me wanting more, I just cant get enough of it!!

To clear things up about the title "Teen Wolf", they do have teens that play in it, but they also have other older actors that really give the movie definition. Making this show great for teens and adults as well!! It has a great story line, with lots of thrills and surprises!!


Overall, this season did not let me down! I really enjoyed watching Teen Wolf Season Two, and I am eagerly awaiting Season Three!!! I would totally recommend this DVD if you love mystical creatures, suspense and romance all in one film! This DVD would make a great collection in your movie library!

To Learn more visit FoxConnect.com and Be sure to follow Fox on Twitter!! To keep up with their New Releases and Specials!!



BUY IT: You can purchase Teen Wolf Season Two for a suggested retail price of $

About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment:
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.

*Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

19 comments :

Mary Gallardo said...

I always wonder how good this show is. haha I never want to spoil my great memories of watching the Teen Wolf movies!

VickeC said...

never heard of this show,sounds interesting though

BlessieNelson said...

Thanks for the update! Scary to watch though!

jamie braun said...

my older daughters are really into the show..im a big fan of the original movie

Brandi Dawn said...

This reminds me a lot about the Buffy the Vampire series from when I was younger!

Julie Wood said...

I like the Teen Wolf series and this looks scary but very intriguing and will keep me watching! I need to get this awesome season!

Shay said...

I've never seen this show but it looks pretty good. I might have to watch this. Thanks :)

Shay said...

I've never seen this show but it looks pretty good. I might have to watch this. Thanks :)

Courtney B said...

ive never watched this but the kids love it !

ann said...

I must say wolves , vampires and the such are not my type of things to read or watch. Tho I know this type of thing is very popular with the younger people recently. So im sure they wlll enjoy it

ann said...

Teen wolf I dont recall watching anything lile this when I was younger.Now that I am older I really dont like watching this type of show. But it seems to be the fad for the teens and young adults now . thanks for the info tho

ann said...

The young generation are really in to this kind of stuff. Not me tho, I never was. They love the books and the shows on vampires and the guys are always cute .

Becky said...

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it but I love Teen Wolf! lol Miles is my favorite because he's so hilarious. It's a good show to sit down and relax while your watching it because it's easy to follow the storyline. I would definitely recommend watching it :) Thanks for the great review!

babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

Malia said...

Sounds like a great show, i need to watch the first season!

Malia said...

Sounds like a great show, i need to watch the first season!

ann said...

I dont care to watch these types of movies . Theres enough horror in the world without watching it in movies .thats my opinion

Chris Mckenzie said...

Wow. Teen Wolf, but serious looking. Cool.

JRFrugalMom and Family said...

I've never watched teen wolf, but my husband is a fan. I'll let him know about this dvd.

brich2222 said...

I am sure this will be a hit. Not sure why they buy into it other than the sexy teens