Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Dragon Pearl DVD

Get Ready To Find Out The Secret That Could Change History!! Ketchup Entertainment is Proud to Release, The Dragon Pearl: Finding Courage When No One Believes! Now Available to Own At A Retailer Near You!!


Josh (Louis Corbett) and Ling (Li Lin Jin) thought they were in for a boring vacation with each of their parents (Sam Neill and Wang Ji) at an archaeological dig in China. It turns into an adventure of a lifetime when they discover a mournful dragon trapped inside a mystical temple. According to ancient legend, the dragon is mission its life force, a sacred pearl that is hidden away in a secret chamber. Josh and Ling must battle evil forces and some very skeptical parents in their heart-stopping journey to return the magical pearl to its rightful owner.

The Dragon Pearl DVD:
Studio: Ketchup Entertainment
Language: English
Rated: PG
Run Time: 95 Minutes


Our Thoughts:
I love a really nice fantasy movie with mystical creatures, and that is what The Dragon Pearl DVD provided me with! This family friendly movie has a great story line, that can be enjoyed by all! My favorite part is when they discovered the Dragon, and thought it was all a dream. I also loved the part when they finally convinced everyone they were telling the truth about the Dragon!

Overall, I really enjoyed this movie, if your into mystical creatures, this would be a great movie for you!! I think its a great addition to a Movie Library and would make for a great family movie!

Take a Sneak Peek of This Awesome Movie Below!!



To learn more visit KetchupEntertainment.com

BUY IT: You can purchase The Dragon Pearl DVD at a Retailer near you!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of this DVD, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

12 comments :

Julie Wood said...

This is another wonderful family movie that I know that I would enjoy. I like movies like this where the story has characters that are interesting and has a good inspiring story to watch. I want to see this one!!

Shay said...

I would love to sit and watch this with my granddaughter. Anything with dragons sounds fun and the trailer for the film looks interesting. Seems like a good film for kids that adults would enjoy too :)

Brandi Dawn said...

This looks like a great family movie. Thank you for the review!Courage is a great lesson for the kiddos.

ann said...

Sounds like a good movie that my older grand kids will enjoy watching. Great review of the movie. Looks like the movie has great effects .

Courtney B said...

it reminds me of the never ending story which is a classic :) we will have to check this one out.. love movies with dragons

ann said...

The grandsons love dragons . I think any family movie that has a lesson to learn in them are good for the kids. Cant wait for them to see this one. thanks for the info

Rachel the High Chief Minion said...

That actually looks really cool. I love dragons, but there's such a shortage of good dragon movies. I'll have to try it out!

ann said...

This seems to be an inspiring movie for the kids to watch. The grand kids will enjoy this with the dragons in . thanks for the review.

Rebecca Parsons said...

This would be a movie I would love before my kids would. Looks like one I will have to get.

ann said...

This sounds like a good inspiring movie for the kids and the whole family. The kids cant wait to see this one. thanks for the info

JJ Caraway said...

The Dragon Pearl is a movie I will have to see about getting to watch with the grandchildren on movie night, thanks.

Patty White said...

This movie looks so good! i love movies like this, something both my kids and I too can enjoy!