Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Emperor's New Groove 2-Movie Collection

Get Ready To Have a Llama Laughing Good Time, in This Spell Bound Double Feature Movie Classic From Disney!! The Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove, Available to Own For The First Time Ever on Blu-ray!


Experience Disney's outrageously funny modern classic, The Emperor's New Groove and the sidesplitting sequel Kronk's New Groove, presented for the first time ever on Blu-ray with perfect picture and sound! Featuring an all start cast and the Academy Award nominated song "My Funny Friend and Me". (Best Music, Original Song, Sting and David Hartley, 2000), this 2-movie collection is king-size fun for the entire family!

When the young and spoiled Emperor Kuzco is transformed into a llama by his sinister adviser Yzma, it takes a thoughtful peasant to restore the kingdom and show Kuzco just how much fun it is to be true to yourself. Then laugh along with Yzma's hilarious henchman Kronk as he cooks up big trouble in the fantastic follow up film. These two comedy classics are better than ever on Disney Blu-ray!


The Emperor's New Groove:
Studio: Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
Language: English, French, Spanish
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Rated: G
Run Time: 78 Minutes

Kronk's New Groove:
Studio: Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
Language: English, French, Spanish
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Rated: G
Run Time: 75 Minutes


Our Thoughts:
This movie is another one of my favorite Disney films!! My girls and I really enjoyed watching The Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove. Both are equally funny and had my girls laughing right along with the movie!!

Kuzco is a spoiled brat, but when he turned into a llama, he changed a little! He truly realized how selfish and mean he really was!! Karma got him good I tell ya lol!! My Favorite part of the movie is when Yzma is trying to catch him, and they are in the restaurant, and they keep missing each other! And when Kronk is cooking and they are both telling him different orders. I just love this movie, its totally funny!!!

I really love Kronk's New Groove also, this was actually my first time watching it, its just as good as the first movie in my book!! It was hilarious, and I just loved when the towns people was going after Yzma and she decided to drink a potion and turned into a cute bunny, but was suddenly swooped up by a huge bird. It was hilarious!!

Overall, this is an awesome fun filled family film!! We had a lot of good laughs when me and the girls watched this as our Family Movie night!! I would totally recommend The Emperor's New Groove 2 movie collection for your or your children's movie library!!

Check out The Emperor's New Groove, In This Sneak Peek Clip Below!!


About Walt Disney Studios:

For more than 85 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today, the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios; Disneynature; Marvel Studios; and Touchstone Pictures, the banner under which live-action films from DreamWorks Studios are distributed. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!

To learn more visit DisneyBluray.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook!



BUY IT: You can purchase The Emperor's New Groove 2 Movie Collection Bluray for a suggested retail price of $29.99 at a retailer near you, for more info and where to buy visit DisneyBluray.com!

Disclaimer- I received the mention DVD/Bluray for review purposes . This did not alter my opinion of the movie, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

5 comments :

Robin O said...

I have not seen either of these, but they both sound great. We'll try to get a copy of this set! Thanks!

Brandi Dawn said...

lol! What a cute review! I have not seen the Emperors New Groove before...not sure why that is. I will hafta check it out!

Shay said...

Looks cute! My son's and I watched The Emperors New Groove years ago when they were little. Both are grown now with children of their own. I guess I'm gonna have to get this and watch both movies with my granddaughters now :)

Sandy Cain said...

I have to get these for my granddaughters (5 and 7). This is the kind of stuff that is wholesome and nice, and keeps them entertained.

Mer said...

I'd forgotten about this one! I remember enjoying the Emperor's New Groove, but not much else. Sounds like this would be great for family movie night.