Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Delivery Man Sneak Peek #DeliveryManMovie


Get ready for a never seen before Sneak Peek to the movie Delivery Man, starring the awesome and funny Vince Vaughn!!



Delivery Man will open in theaters everywhere on November 22nd!!


In the film, Vince Vaughn plays an affable underachiever looking for a purpose in life, when he finds out he's fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago, he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them want to meet their biological father.


Some of the Cast includes: Vince Vaughn. Cobie Smulders, and Chris Pratt!!

This movie is PG and parental guidance is recommended!!


I am super excited for this movie to come out, the preview is totally awesome, not to mention, hilarious!! And who doesn't love the handsome and funny Vince Vaughn?? I am a huge fan of Vince Vaughn's acting and love a lot of his funny movies like, Couples Retreat, The Break up, Four Christmases, and The Watch!!!
 


Be sure to Follow Delivery Man on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!!







Don't forget to check out the Sneak Peek and let me know what you think!! What would you do if you found out your a parent to 533 children???!! I think I would faint!!! lol...

*Disclaimer- I am one of the 533 bloggers to be sharing this never seen before trailer. I received nothing for this post, and all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

5 comments :

Julie Wood said...

This movie looks so funny and I like Vince Vaughn because he is so funny. I think that this movie will make me laugh because the trailer is so funny! Comedies are my favorite movies to watch!

Brandi Dawn said...

Everyone has been raving about this movie! I see why, now. It looks super funny! Vince Vaughn is a pretty good actor, I think Im gonna hafta see this :)

Courtney B said...

i love all vince vaugn movies- and billy bob thornton! they are both my fav!

Jennifer Hiles said...

This looks really cute. I can't believe we have to wait until November 22nd! But it would be a great film to see over the holidays with friends and family that I only see once a year.

Mer said...

The trailer looks good! This looks like a fun movie for taking a break from the holiday rush.