Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shop in Style with a Nicole Lee Handbag!!



This summer shop in style with an awesome Purse or Shopping Tote from Nicole Lee!! Add a little bit of Fun to Your Fashion and be on top of all the latest Fashion trends!!

Nicole Lee is an LA based Handbag company, and has quickly emerged into mainstream gaining never-ending recognition from magazines editors to Handbag 101 Pros! Nicole Lee collection continuously pushing the envelope when it comes to hot fashion trends with their unique designs and funky details!! They use Top Quality fabric and detailed craftsmanship and aspires to take the world of handbags to a whole new level!!


Nicole Lee Handbags believe fashion should be fun and refreshing, and I couldn't agree more!! So I was very excited to be teaming up with Nicole Lee and reviewing one of their beautiful and fun purses!! I received the Irene Studded Quilt Shopper Bag in purple for review, I chose one of my favorite colors as it had came in a few other awesome colors as well!!


I personally love the width and depth of the Shopper Bag from Nicole Lee, its perfect for my needs, specially with potty training toddlers!! It has lots of room for my personal belongings and also my girls things, such as an extra pair of clothing for accidents, toys for trips and even a coloring book and crayons!! I also love the rich color the bags come in as it really adds a pop of color to any wardrobe, and really stands out !! Another thing I love about my Nicole Lee Handbag is the awesome design on the inside, it gives the purse a whole funky and fresh vibe!!


I have had a lot of compliments on my Irene Studded Quilt Shopping Bag, and have had many people ask where to get one!! I smile and I say, "Nicole Lee has a lot of great styles, designs and colors of awesome purses"!!

Overall, I really loved the Irene Studded Quilt Shopper Bag, I have had a lot of great compliments while out with my bag!! I would totally recommend any of Nicole Lee's Purses, as they are great quality and beautiful to look at!

IRENE STUDDED QUILT SHOPPER BAG FEATURES:
*Small Gold tone Studs for a quilt pattern design and faux patent leather accents
*Lift Lock Closure
*Zip Top Closure
*Nicole Lee Engraved Metal Charm at Handle
*Back Zip Pocket
*Inside Zip Pocket
*2 Organizing Inside Pockets

To Learn more visit NicoleLeeUsa.com and NicoleLeeOnline.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram !!




BUY IT: You can purchase the Irene Studded Quilt Shopper Bag Style No: P3123 for a retail price of $92.99. (The Irene Studded Quilt Shopper Bag is Currently Out Of Stock, but you can purchase their similar Irene Studded Quilt Tote for the same price!!)

You can find the Nicole Lee collection in thousands of fine boutique shops throughout the states and other countries such as London, Paris, Tokyo, Milan, Rome, Madrid and many more!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

8 comments :

Julie Wood said...

This purple Nicole Lee Handbag is very beautiful! It is roomy and has a nice supply of pockets. This is a dream purse that I would love to own. It is a really nice quilted bag! Sylish!

Sherrie Cruson said...

Love the color of this shopping bag! It's so pretty and I love the color of the inside lining. I've had my Nicole Lee purse for a little over a year and now I might have to get one in purple.

Courtney B said...

i love my nicole lee bag !:) its made very well!

Brandi Dawn said...

These bags are super cute! I love all of the different pockets and options to stay organized.

ann said...

Purple is a really in style color right now. I like that its big and roomy and the studded is great looking. The inside is so colorful. Thanks for the info and pictures .

Lawna Noe said...

what a gorgeous handbag!

VickeC said...

I love that bag,inside an out,,really nice

Becky said...

I really love this bag! My favorite kind of bags are big and roomy since I keep one of everything ever made in mine! lol j/k Being a mom of 3 makes it a necessity to carry a big bag. My favorite thing about this bag is the shade of purple.. it's an awesome color! Thanks for the great review :)