Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sleep Better with the Dual Layer Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Sleep Innovations




Summer is a time to work hard and play harder. But in order to achieve a maximum performance, you will need a good nights rest!

I, on the other hand, have an ancient mattress, it has been passed down from my late Maternal Granny-ma to my mom then to me, so it has had its fair share of use. And to be honest, its totally uncomfortable!! I wake up with a back ache every morning and not to mention, I don't feel fully rested!! Until NOW!!! I found the perfect product to help you achieve a perfect nights rest no matter how old your mattress is, let me introduce you to the Dual Layer Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Sleep Innovations!!


Sleep Innovations is the leader in consumer-driven foam products, that are proven to deliver comfort, relaxation and to make you feel rejuvenated! Sleep Innovations has found that its breakthrough foam solutions help to improve the quality of its consumer's lives through extensive clinical and consumer testing! They are constantly uncovering new technologies, unique designs and unconventional materials that enhance your comfort and improve the therapeutic support you need, because they believe the more comfortable you are, the better you sleep!!


I was very excited to be teaming up with Sleep Innovations and test out their Dual Layer Memory Foam Mattress Topper!! Upon receiving it in the mail, I noticed it was vacuum sealed for easy handling! As soon as I opened the packages, the topper quickly came to life right before my very eyes!!


I was very surprised at how easy and quick set up was, I just placed the memory foam topper on my bed, unfolded it and then simply placed the plush topper on top. I loved that the plush topper has a fitted edging to help keep both topper and memory foam in place.


My first night of sleeping on the Dual Layer Memory Foam Mattress topper was like sleeping on a cloud! I immediately fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, I couldn't believe the dramatic difference between my old ancient mattress and the awesome Dual Layer Memory Foam Mattress topper!! The best part I believe is waking up and feeling rejuvenated, and not to mention my back hasn't felt better! I truly feel like a new person!!

Sleep Innovations Dual Layer Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

~Forms to body curves
~Pressure point relief and improved circulation
~2" of soft microfiber quilted
~2" of hypoallergenic memory foam
~Quilted, 300-thread count, 100 percent cotton cover
~Attached bed skirt to hold topper in place
~Cover removes for machine washing
~3 lb memory foam
~10-year warranty


Within minutes my foam memory topper sprang into shape, but it does say give it 24 hours to 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand. The Dual Topper has two pieces, the memory foam mattress topper and the plush topper. The plush topper is super soft to the feel and very plush, almost feels like a huge pillow comforting my body!!  The plush topper has a built on bed fitting edge, that fits perfectly to any mattress, and perfect to keep your topper in place! I love that the plush topper is made from 300 thread count, and that it is totally washable!!

                            This is what comfort looks like!!!

Overall, I absolutely LOVE the Dual Layer Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Sleep Innovations!! Its very Top Quality and makes you feel well rested and rejuvenated, not to mention super duper comfortable!! I would totally recommend Sleep Innovations for you or a loved one!!!

To learn more visit sleepinnovations.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!




BUY IT: You can purchase the Dual Layer Memory Foam Mattress Topper from fine retailers like Walmart, Kohls, Sears, Overstock, and Costco!!

These prices reflect those on Walmart.com:
Twin: $129.98
Full: $169.98
Queen: $199.98
King and Cal King: $249.98

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

6 comments :

falei oalei said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shay said...

I could use one of these. I have a bad back and my mattress only seems to make it worse. Memory foam is great! I slept on a memory foam bed a few years ago and woke up feeling great. A memory foam mattress topper would be perfect and I really like that it comes with a 10 year warranty and can be washed. That on top of everything else is a big plus :)

Julie Wood said...

The price for a queen at $199 is not a bad price for the great quality I can get by putting this nice memory foam topper on my mattress. I have a good mattress, but it is getting old. This would make it feel great!

Mer said...

This sounds super comfy! And I like that it stays put; nothing's worse than tangling up in bedsheets and mattress cover.

Brandi Dawn said...

We have purchased a couple of different types of memory foam toppers but they have not been worth it. I like that this one has fitted ends. And your review makes me want to try it!

discount mattress philadelphia said...

we all want to have a better sleep that is why we need to choose the right mattress for us. a mattress that has a good quality and wont give us a hard time in sleeping