Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tummy Stuffer

What Eats Everything Right Before Your Very Eyes? The All New Tummy Stuffers Do, That's Who!!


Wondering what a Tummy Stuffer is? Let me tell you all about this awesome Toy Organizer!! A Tummy Stuffer is a soft plush animal that has an inside pocket that helps kids stay clean and organized. You simply place anything and everything in the Tummy Stuffers Mouth and watch as he gobbles up the mess!!


Every time my girls see the Tummy Stuffer Commercial they always yell, MOM I want that!! So I was very excited to be testing out our very own Tummy Stuffers!! We received the Dog Tummy Stuffer to review, and my girls immediately fell in love with him and hasn't put him down since!!


I personally love Tummy Stuffers as it teaches kids to pick up and stay organized without them actually knowing it. My girls are at that stage where they just don't want to pick up their toys, but now with the Tummy Stuffer, its lets say more fun for them to pick up their toys than making it seem like a chore! I hand them their Tummy Stuffer and tell them to gobble up all their toys in the living room, and whoola my living room looks clean again!!


Tummy Stuffers actually hold quite a bit of stuff, I placed a huge blanket in our Tummy Stuffer and still had lots of room for other things.


Overall, we really loved the Tummy Stuffer and it has had it share of yummy foods, from clothes to toys and even Lego blocks and stuffed animals! I would totally recommend a Tummy Stuffer for your Child or Loved one!! They are super cute and very efficient!

Check out The Tummy Stuffer Commercial Below!


To learn more visit TummyStuffers.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!




Tummy Stuffers Include:
*Monkey
*Ladybug
*Dog
*Unicorn
*Gator
*Kitty

BUY IT: You can purchase one of 6 awesome Tummy Stuffers for $19.99 + $8.99 S&H. You will receive a free matching Mini Tummy Stuffer for FREE!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of their products, NO other compensation was provided. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

6 comments :

katychick said...

so cute- my kids would love them

Brandi Dawn said...

Haha, that is so cute! Best toy box ever!

Julie Wood said...

This is a very nice item to own because it will help a child be more organized, and I like that you can put a lot of stuff in the Tommy Stuffer!

Sherrie Cruson said...

What a great idea for kids and such a cute toy organizer! My granddaughter would love this and she might actually be motivated to pick up her toys for once if she had one of these :)

ann said...

These are so adorable . Nice for boys and girls too. They can put all their things in here. If going on a sleep over , PJ's and stuff can be put in them to. thanks for the info

VickeC said...

my grandkids would love this,,a good way to get them to pick up their belongings